trueSpace 7 Artist Guide reread

Steinie
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

trueSpace 7 Artist Guide reread

Post by Steinie »

I decided to reread this tomb of a guide without getting a hernia. It blows my mind how cool this program was and how quickly a lot of long time users bailed the scene. It is awesome that Clintonman and trueBlue add improvements daily. Let’s not forget all the other dedicated users who have participated, reviewed, presented work, other apps, and better ideas for us all.
3d work is not easy and takes a lot of our time and effort. After countless hours you might get a couple “that looks good” or even “ your lighting could have been better” or worse….” Did you use Photoshop?”
For me if I had to chose only one program to spend the rest of my life with using….trueSpace! (Of course secretly I would have Sculptris and Photoshop running in the background) :lol:
trueBlue
Captain

Re: trueSpace 7 Artist Guide reread

Post by trueBlue »

Steinie wrote: 24 Jul 2023, 20:46 I decided to reread this tomb of a guide without getting a hernia. It blows my mind how cool this program was and how quickly a lot of long time users bailed the scene. It is awesome that Clintonman and trueBlue add improvements daily. Let’s not forget all the other dedicated users who have participated, reviewed, presented work, other apps, and better ideas for us all.
3d work is not easy and takes a lot of our time and effort. After countless hours you might get a couple “that looks good” or even “ your lighting could have been better” or worse….” Did you use Photoshop?”
For me if I had to chose only one program to spend the rest of my life with using….trueSpace! (Of course secretly I would have Sculptris and Photoshop running in the background) :lol:
But, those gray panels! :P
Ugly, but easier to read.
tS7 - tS7.6 Panel editing was horrible! :cry:
Saul
Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post by Saul »

Steinie wrote: 24 Jul 2023, 20:46 I decided to reread this tomb of a guide without getting a hernia.
Doesn't look like it.....
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-07-24 230514.jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-24 230514.jpg (3.69 KiB) Viewed 672 times
borgcone
Chief Petty Officer

Post by borgcone »

Steinie wrote: 24 Jul 2023, 20:46 For me if I had to chose only one program to spend the rest of my life with using….trueSpace!
I agree. However, in my case, I will go to the grave after seeing photoshop disappear from this world. :lol:
borgcone ... or 3DfromNULL at https://biglode.com/ptsxpy