Vacancies!

LeonRegis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milky Way/4th Dimension/This Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

Re: Vacancies!

Post by LeonRegis »

Good to know! I'm so happy with this! :superbanana:
After the new year I have 2 months totally free, and I'll stop creating WIPs and will finish those ongoing to then fully work to the team.

I think team work would be a really cool thing even if we walk slowly, but there will be a lot of fun and learning.
-------------------------------

Yep, teenager are a bit trick to get the attention, but I now that when it's interesting I never take my eyes from the teacher... but normally things isn't like it, we don't have a Truespace class on the school. :| :mrgreen:

Marcel: Tools are changing faster than men but men do alway the difference.

Just to know if I understand it correctly: Tools are always upgrade and you can't trust in it, then men with their creativity and perception that make the real difference, right?

Ah and I'm quite helpful in be free of the 21 century ills (lack of believing in myself) I don't know how big are the suicides rates and others things. But one thing that really lacks today isn't the believing in themselves but the perseverance because most people have big ideas and then try to do it and in the first difficult, just give up. Always fight, fall sometimes, never give up ( I just saw it today at a truck ;) ).

Happy holidays for all of you! :roll:
Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi
weedhunter
Chief Petty Officer

Post by weedhunter »

carlpatti wrote: 13 to 17 year olds are the BEST! i used to (among many other things i have done for a living) counsel "at risk" teens - working with them to stay in school, believe in themselves, and create goals. they taught me how think unconventionally and push my own limits. that is a wonderful age to teach - getting their attention is a bit tricky however...

patti :D

yes i do agree. even for my self a High School Senoir has the tindicy to misbehave and make a teacher's life and work harder than it is. but sooner or later your students will mature like i am now. and will look up too u like i look up to my Digital Media Teacher.
My future project is to have tS work on Mac!!
Learning C and Cocoa rite now!!
weedhunter
Chief Petty Officer

Post by weedhunter »

what is going to be our big project?? :bananamad:
LeonRegis
Captain
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milky Way/4th Dimension/This Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

Post by LeonRegis »

After new year we will find someway to plan things, maybe by skype or msn. We need to know what we want and which is our potential.

:superbanana:
weedhunter
Chief Petty Officer

Post by weedhunter »

i dont have skype. netiher msn. do you mean msn as in insant messaging? if soo ill set up a msn right now. :bananatyping:
carlpatti
Chief Petty Officer

Post by carlpatti »

i don't know why, but... ms-ANYTHING turns me off. could be that i hold a grudge for too long. :roll:

i guess there is no other choice though...

marcel
Captain

Post by marcel »

leonregis wrote:Marcel: Tools are changing faster than men but men do alway the difference.
Just to know if I understand it correctly: Tools are always upgrade and you can't trust in it, then men with their creativity and perception that make the real difference, right?
Not exactly. Not a problem to trust in tool. we trust on the change and it is necessary. The difference will be the man because we know we can have the same tool. More your experience is big, more the difference is big and less the tool have importance. Most people want the best tools but in business, the experience is more important. Experience need many years to grow. If the tool change faster than your experience can, sometime you need to choose between a new tool and begin a new experience, or keep your tool to benefit of your experience. It is a problem that young men don't have. the best way for companies is to use the experience of an "old" man to directed young men with the best tool. Only in this way companies can be competitive.
But for your team for fun, the best tool will be the pleasure to create! ;)
Design - illustration - Animation
http://www.crea-vision.fr
LeonRegis
Captain

Post by LeonRegis »

carlpatti wrote:i don't know why, but... ms-ANYTHING turns me off. could be that i hold a grudge for too long. :roll:

i guess there is no other choice though...

Sorry I didn't understood :?
LeonRegis
Captain

Post by LeonRegis »

Yep now I understood Marcel. Thank you! You are completely right. :worship:
This is the reason of I'm still using Truespace, I want to gain experience... I could migrate to Blender even it being a little worse than tS but then I will be using something with future. Will use tS while I can!

Thank you!
weedhunter
Chief Petty Officer

Post by weedhunter »

i tried blender. and it hard to learn how to use. if i were you i would stick with tS for a free 3d software. and if you want to get a more better software thing i would prefer autodesk Maya.