Looking for an augmented reality solution

Emmanuel
Chief Warrant Officer

Looking for an augmented reality solution

Post by Emmanuel »

One of my clients, a major French industrial player for whom I create infographics, is asking me to find a solution to present the extension of a factory in augmented reality. The idea is to offer partners or customers who visit the site, a futurist experience so they can look, through helmet or a even a simple tablet, at the location of the future construction site, a vision of the 3D model of the new building superimposed.

Ideally, we may need a solution that can remember the location of the 3D model so we don't have to reposition it every time you want to show it to someone.

Do you have some experience in augmented reality? Any ideas for applications or specialized companies to recommend?
stan
Master Chief Petty Officer

Re: Looking for an augmented reality solution

Post by stan »

My older brother talked about this concept many years ago. It might be cost prohibitive to your client but I thought it worth showing you any way. I was that these type of software are expensive because there is only so many engineering firms in the world who would use them, at least years ago.

I just put up a link to a google search of the concept. Look at the video page too for some visuals.
https://www.google.com/search?q=4d+engi ... -serp#ip=1

I sent my younger brother an email with your post in it to see if the metaverse would be usable for your client as well. Will get back to you on what he said in response.