Best to go back to broadband cable >>>

A place where have some extra fun..
Krowbarh
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Best to go back to broadband cable >>>

Post by Krowbarh »

Things seem to clump up sometimes...

I have released such info before but some do not like it when the technology they use is scrutinized...

Back in 2015 the phone company here had subcontractors working like mad to install fiber optic cable...I found this curious. By late 2016 they were pushing everyone to switch with a date the old 'twisted pair' line would no longer function...

The choice was to accept a wifi modem 'pod' in the home, or else. Being my wife is sensitive we declined so they said they'd be out on a certain date to shut our internet & phone off. I called them back & told them to make sure ALL lines are off the property, taken down as well or I'd do it. Well, when they were to come out we got a call stating 'There's another way'...

There's a device mounted outside the home that provides a broadband cable hookup to the fiber optics...

Asked why the hell wasn't this offered from the get-go the reply was "We are forced to push the wifi...offering this only if there is great resistance".

You see growing up I was an amateur radio operator so I have known for many decades that radiation of any kind is bad for humans...Microwave is a bad one...

So...Fast forward to Xmas & our neighbors invite us for homemade pizza, best I ever had. They treat us well cause we take care of their place when they are not there. About an hour in I was starting to feel ill, could not figure it out...At 2 hours we simply had to go but right before that I saw the culprit...A wifi pod mounted on the staircase beam...It was only 15 feet away...

I guess with the new 5G I am more sensitive than my wife now...

It is sad as the husband is dying of cancer and these are folks that will not listen to anyone but doctors...He may not make it another year...

Now recently saw a stark video on youtube that is very short but it showed a guy starting fine steelwool on fire with a cellphone. Well, I looked today & it had been taken down from a copyright strike...This is total BS.

But I happened to download it so if you wanna see it here it is...

https://www.upload.ee/files/10924648/Se ... l.rar.html

Here was the youtube upload it came from-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzVVrBV7d0s

Try it yourself...But be sure to obtain FINE GRADE STEEL WOOL...not medium or coarse...

No, I cannot do it cause nobody in my household uses that garbage...We all know it's toxic...

Some dozen years ago some russians cooked an egg in 65 minutes using 3 cellphones surrounding the egg a few inches away. The phones were all called & lines left open till the experiment was done...

What's going on nowadays seems more potent...

Do your own research, make your own decisions...GOOD LUCK!
jamesmc
Captain

Re: Best to go back to broadband cable >>>

Post by jamesmc »

W
Last edited by jamesmc on 04 Jan 2020, 00:55, edited 1 time in total.
Walk by faith, not by sight.
Krowbarh

Post by Krowbarh »

I guess I don't understand the analogy...What does wet hay have to do with microwave energy?

Where I live there are barns all over the place & they have wet hay in many...No heat!
jamesmc
Captain

Post by jamesmc »

Ok I'll delete comment if I can.

Going someplace besides here where people are so sensitive and hostile.

Goodbye, all!
Walk by faith, not by sight.
Krowbarh

Post by Krowbarh »

No need for that...I was just asking a question...

As to the hay issue it's as I say...I have barns everywhere here and also the 'bagged' hay where large rolls are stuffed into long white plastic tubes for storage. Never seen a problem with heat though there have been quite a few houses burn down here because it is a poor area...

And so far nobody has downloaded the video so how can anybody really comment on the issue without even seeing what I am talking about?
spacekdet
Captain
Location: On the day shift at the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Post by spacekdet »

Go back? I never left.

I also enjoy microwave popcorn, so there's that sorted.