Exhibition part 2

RAYMAN
Captain

Exhibition part 2

Post by RAYMAN »

Hi !
Short update Mo evening is the ehibition and here are the 2 more left !
I will post some pics from the Event !
Ist about erotic art.. so dont ask why she is in there ! :bananacool2:
Greetings
Attachments
Future scene 1 fin web.jpg
box scene final last1 web.jpg
Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Exhibition part 2

Post by Finis »

Looks cool.

Red cars: I like the dust effect and the overall look and elements. Suggestions: Rotate or move the girl so the red car is not reflected so strongly on her, um, crotch. The car closer to the camera seems to small for her to get in it. The bump map for the ground looks inverted with ridges instead of mounds. That makes is look more like water or a salt flat. Sand would usually have mounds. I would remove the shadow of her hand and the spot of light in the car's shadow on the right. Realistic yes but more artistic without.

Windows: I like the contrast of the blue and red with the otherwise low saturation/colorless parts. Suggestions: The smooth simple surface of the wall conflicts, rather that artistically contrasts, with the high detail of the exterior. Her pose looks unnatural. There is no floor so zero-g is implied. I would give her a floating no gravity pose. That has more opportunity for a sexier erotic art type pose too.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

Hi Finis! Thanks for the suggestions!
Its not Sand .... its a salt flat....so yes I did that on purpose...
The crotch.well.. the car isnt big and O experimented with positions.. that was the exact spot and position ..it reflects well...
It would do that in the real thing too! It doesnt show that its not that detailed .. so...and I liked that it looks like an open mouth!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
In the second picture... she is not floating.. the picture is just bigger because its printed on canvas... so you dont see if she is standing on something .. its cut.. just above...!
I dont have weeks for the thing... I have so much to do.. I litteraly run out of time.. its the question.... picture or blank space..! :lol:
Dragneye
Lieutenant

Post by Dragneye »

Nice work Rayman.
I think the 'lit crotch' is fitting. If not by design then at least for the erotic concept.

btw - she won't fit in that car (scale)
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

I know Drew you got that one!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

well here ar a few from the hanging this morning
15063379444620.jpg
15063379743811.jpg
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

Hi Drew.. both are one person cars and she is a robot.. so not necessarily have to fit in there..!๐Ÿ˜‰
Dragneye
Lieutenant

Post by Dragneye »

Man, I miss the gallery environment/scene

Good luck with the show!
Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by Draise »

Having 3D art a real physical thing is something.. I wish I had more around the place. Love the gallery vibe you have with your art.