My new house is haunted

A place where have some extra fun..
pugman 1
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: My new house is haunted

Post by pugman 1 »

Iv just posted a vid on my youtube chanel .not sure what this is .
if interested please watch .is this my ghost or spirit????
jamesmc
Captain

Post by jamesmc »

Your YouTube channel is?
Walk by faith, not by sight.
pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC__UIJ ... lub4yncaPA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

ya, first you need less compression, so you can se better picture. Second - a sound would be nice to have too, not only picture :-/

Is there a window behind the camera? could be a light coming thru that window? Looked like some reflection/refraction or something.
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

Light not possible, its pitch black up there there are blinds on all windows used for the blackout in the day of war .
as for sound the cam makes a grinding sound like the moters are buzzing ,i need to get a seperate sound monitering devise .
the qaulity from the sd card is redused for some reason ,on my hd the vids are 1080p .
i have two of these cams now so alot more vids to check . ill have them both running tonight
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

It looks like dust in tiny air currents. Fuzzy or blurry because it is too close to the lens. The particle's path could cause it to appear, move, and disappear as it approached and then moved away from the camera. I'm not saying there are or aren't ghost's. Rather, how can you find convincing or informative evidence about what is happening in your house or evidence that whatever is happening it is quite unusual? Some possibilities are: nothing is happening, it is supernatural, it is unknown nature, it is part of known nature.

If the phenomenon is in fact supernatural (spirits from beyond, souls staying "between", physical phenomena but not entirely of our universe) then efforts to use the known physics/rules of our world to understand it are unlikely to succeed since supernatural things would not be bound, or entirely bound, by this world's nature.

If it is an effect of something natural to our universe that we don't understand (unknown nature) then we may or may not have the means or knowledge to examine or understand it or to apply science. Those occasions when we succeed in this advance our knowledge.

It could be a product of known natural phenomena within the functioning of the universe as we understand it now. In this case it the possibility of making observations that can solve the mystery is greater as is the ability to use science. It also may be too complex or we don't currently have means to measure/observe appropriately to learn anything.

If nothing is happening, nothing special anyway, then it is normal unconnected things plus confirmation bias about what the things mean. Confirmation bias is consciously or unconsciously seeking to confirm the result you want instead of accepting what the evidence means.

It would be difficult to apply the scientific method with a hypothesis of "ghosts are doing things in my house". What about reasonably convincing evidence that something unusual is happening? First, avoid confirmation bias. Some fuzzy blob means that there is no information there. Although unscientific apply some of the principles. Try to disprove the "hypothesis" rather than prove it. Apply maximum skepticism. "What could cause this other than ghosts?" "Does this observation mean anything at all?" "Are my measurements or observations valid/correct/accurate?" Seek multiple observations of the same event. Two cameras seeing the same area. Record sound too. Did two people hear it or see it? Did microphones record it at the time people heard it? Etc.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

Wow finis , that was deep but makes sense .thats why i put ? at the end i also think mabey dust ,
im waiting for things to move that will be enough proof for me , as for sound that could alwasy be faked not enough
proof if i posted sound.
i hear the footsteps so does my wife and three of the foster children that have slept here .
also the doors opening alone when they always fall shut because there hung crooked .
doors slaming when no windows are open and lots more
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

well i hope you can film some doors closing... or something at least...

but as for the sound, yes it could be fake, but could connect with the picture... what i mean:
1. would be easier for you to find something in the video by just looking at the audio waveform
2. if there is a sound, you will know its not just a dust particle right in front of the camera - so you will know that THAT thing (whatever that will be) on the picture is making THIS sound. Its up to us to believe it or not. If its a dust particle or just light, it wont make any sound. So its just one more clue.

Some fuzzy stuff on video can be fake too. Its not a problem to make a blurred thing in after effects, hitfilm or something and post it in the video.
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
jamesmc
Captain

Post by jamesmc »

:bananadrum:
bitkar wrote:well i hope you can film some doors closing... or something at least...

but as for the sound, yes it could be fake, but could connect with the picture... what i mean:
1. would be easier for you to find something in the video by just looking at the audio waveform
2. if there is a sound, you will know its not just a dust particle right in front of the camera - so you will know that THAT thing (whatever that will be) on the picture is making THIS sound. Its up to us to believe it or not. If its a dust particle or just light, it wont make any sound. So its just one more clue.

Some fuzzy stuff on video can be fake too. Its not a problem to make a blurred thing in after effects, hitfilm or something and post it in the video.
The only blurred I caught on camera was a bunch of women in a mall rushing to a close out sale. :bananadrum:
Walk by faith, not by sight.
pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

And this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvpH2Y0 ... freload=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I think cam malfunction but we will see tonight when i set it to film again.