SMC #65: Container - Comments

Speed Model Challenge Thread.
Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: SMC #65: Container - Comments

Post by Finis »

Vote!

Poll thread: http://united3dartists.com/forum/vi ... =21&t=2854" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
Breech Block
Master Chief Petty Officer

Post by Breech Block »

Thanks to all those who took the time to vote in this weeks SMC the result of which is a draw between jamesmc and Finis.

How do you want to play this guys, another poll or agree a draw and split/organise the next challenge between you?
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

A short tie breaker poll is ok with me but how about a SMC with two subjects -- one from each winner? A recent SMC or MMC had two subjects. Contestants could choose either one or do projects for each. If neither winner wants changes in the usual or previous rules then it's no trouble and this avoids tie breaker polls.

James, what do you want to do?
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
Breech Block
Master Chief Petty Officer

Post by Breech Block »

I quite like the idea of 2 SMC subjects. What would be really cool is if yourself and James could come up with 2 subjects that fitted very well together, like the preverbial hand & glove. Then both models could be posed together when submitted as an entry.
jamesmc
Captain

Post by jamesmc »

Finis wrote:A short tie breaker poll is ok with me but how about a SMC with two subjects -- one from each winner? A recent SMC or MMC had two subjects. Contestants could choose either one or do projects for each. If neither winner wants changes in the usual or previous rules then it's no trouble and this avoids tie breaker polls.

James, what do you want to do?
I just did a smc or a mmc can't remember, you take this one please.

Besides,I voted for your entry. :)
Walk by faith, not by sight.
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Breech Block wrote:2 subjects that fitted very well together
Good idea! No reason a contestant couldn't put both subjects in one picture. Related by design or unrelated subjects could stir creativity to use both in one picture.

Let's see what James wants to do.

Ah! James just posted for me to take this one. Thanks James.

I'll do the official thread today or tomorrow but here's a preview. I like that two subjects in one picture idea so I'll make two subjects. Do entries based on one, each, or with both ... up to you. Do an entry on one subject and another using both etc. if you want to. 4 hour time limit per entry.
Subjects:
-- Body weapons/defenses. Built in or attached. Claws, dinosaur club tails, thorns, skunk spray, mech guns, tank armor, insect armor, spikes, ...
-- Camouflage. Hides something from something by blending in with surroundings.
jamesmc
Captain

Post by jamesmc »

Finis wrote:
Breech Block wrote:2 subjects that fitted very well together
Good idea! No reason a contestant couldn't put both subjects in one picture. Related by design or unrelated subjects could stir creativity to use both in one picture.

Let's see what James wants to do.

Ah! James just posted for me to take this one. Thanks James.

I'll do the official thread today or tomorrow but here's a preview. I like that two subjects in one picture idea so I'll make two subjects. Do entries based on one, each, or with both ... up to you. Do an entry on one subject and another using both etc. if you want to. 4 hour time limit per entry.
Subjects:
-- Body weapons/defenses. Built in or attached. Claws, dinosaur club tails, thorns, skunk spray, mech guns, tank armor, insect armor, spikes, ...
-- Camouflage. Hides something from something by blending in with surroundings.
Sounds good to me, let's went.
Walk by faith, not by sight.