JamesMC -- Nese Village
57%

Total votes: 7

Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

MMC Feb. 2011 - Village - Voting Poll

Post by Finis »

Vote for your choice for the winner of the February 2011 MMC. The MMC's theme is "Village".

Main thread for MMC February 2011 http://united3dartists.com/forum/vi ... =22&t=2470" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

NOTE! There were 4 votes for James and 4 votes for Buzz before I removed Rayman's wip village. That apparently reset the votes to zero. I'll count those votes along with any new ones for the final count so if you voted before please don't vote again (unless you are the one who voted for Rayman). Sorry for the difficulties.

Buzz
Cardboard Village

JamesMC
Nese Village
Last edited by Finis on 11 May 2011, 00:16, edited 5 times in total.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
Finis
Captain

Re: MMC Feb. 2011 - Village - Voting Poll

Post by Finis »

VOTE!
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

Sorry but this is unfinished work i never posted the final !I ran out of time it was just the beginning of a wip and the first steps
i dont want to be in the voting poll please !
YOU CANT PUT THE FIRST STEPS OF A WIP UP FOR A POLL WITHOUT MY PERMISSION I DID NOT ENTER IT IN ANY OF THE THREADS ! (by the way this is a screenshot not even a render :(
(If that is the future practice here I will refrain from opening a wip at all in the future...... )
Peter
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

My apologies Rayman! I didn't mean to offend you or anyone. It was kind of a joke but I see someone voted for you (wasn't me and apparently wasn't you). Wip image and poll item removed.
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

Finis wrote:My apologies Rayman! I didn't mean to offend you or anyone. It was kind of a joke but I see someone voted for you (wasn't me and apparently wasn't you). Wip image and poll item removed.
Finis it wasnt fun to start that wip and have to stop working on it because a near relative got a cancer operation and I had
to support her rather then continue....... ;)
Apology accepted !
Peter
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

James wins! Congratulations!