Yafaray4tS v0.9.0

LightWorks, VRay, Dribble, YafaRay and more..
trueBlue
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Yafaray4tS v0.9.0

Post by trueBlue »

Just noticed, still using Beta4, when I right click the Offline Render icons, the Offline renderers popups in the Stack, but not the YafaRay4tS panel. If I uncheck setupActive, it does.
I am guessing that the Save Settings button is missing a command to uncheck it?
SetUpActive.PNG
SetUpActive.PNG (2.67 KiB) Viewed 3570 times

Also that installer messed up my toolbars, as they were not reset before saving.
:(
trueBlue
Captain

Post by trueBlue »

tSDisplay
I changed the Bitmap Control to 320x240.
If you render at 320x240, 640x480, 1280x 960 etc...
the Display render is not squashed as mentioned earlier.
Thinking the above changes should be the default setup.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (19.01 KiB) Viewed 3554 times
clintonman
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by clintonman »

trueBlue wrote: 17 Jun 2018, 19:46 Just noticed, still using Beta4, when I right click the Offline Render icons, the Offline renderers popups in the Stack, but not the YafaRay4tS panel. If I uncheck setupActive, it does.
I am guessing that the Save Settings button is missing a command to uncheck it?
SetUpActive.PNG

Also that installer messed up my toolbars, as they were not reset before saving.
:(
Probably left over from when YafaRay4tS was a standalone installer and not part of the Unofficial update.
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com
trueBlue
Captain

Post by trueBlue »

Hope everything is going good with your update!
I am back to Version 8 and the Offline Render icon's RMB commands works as expected.
Just noticed that the Yafaray Spot light's Shadow does not work in the render.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
clintonman
Captain

Post by clintonman »

trueBlue wrote: 18 Jun 2018, 12:15 Hope everything is going good with your update!
I am back to Version 8 and the Offline Render icon's RMB commands works as expected.
I have a small list. Not doing anything until after your next release. We can't both be changing the Yaf4tS node and buttons at the same time without turning into a mess.
Clinton Reese

trueBlue
Captain

Post by trueBlue »

clintonman wrote: 18 Jun 2018, 14:36
trueBlue wrote: 18 Jun 2018, 12:15 Hope everything is going good with your update!
I have a small list. Not doing anything until after your next release. We can't both be changing the Yaf4tS node and buttons at the same time without turning into a mess.
I have understood that you needed to make changes to your plugin and the YafaRay4tS.RsObj.
I have not been trying to update the YafaRay4tS.RsObj since Friday.
Not sure what you mean by, "Not doing anything until your next release."
Are you talking about the YafaRay4tS9_8?
Just been testing YafaRay4tS9_8 mostly with Vray.
And tinkering with the RenderObject and Display as posted.
I do have an update for the tS Update 4 which I will share after you are done with your next release.
I was able to incorporate Components - Compositing and YafaRay Materials into the Material Editor Library/D3D Materials library place. Meaning you do not have to Right click the Library Places to populate the two above libraries now.
Also moved the Image Folder to the tS folder as requested.
clintonman
Captain

Post by clintonman »

trueBlue wrote: 18 Jun 2018, 14:57
clintonman wrote: 18 Jun 2018, 14:36
I have understood that you needed to make changes to your plugin and the YafaRay4tS.RsObj.
I have not been trying to update the YafaRay4tS.RsObj since Friday.
Not sure what you mean by, "Not doing anything until your next release."
Are you talking about the tS7.61B8.4_YafaRay4tS9_8?
Just been testing tS7.61B8.4_YafaRay4tS9_8 mostly with Vray.
And tinkering with the RenderObject and Display as posted.
I do have an update for the tS Update 4 which I will share after you are done with your next release.
I was able to incorporate Components - Compositing and YafaRay Materials into the Material Editor Library/D3D Materials library place. Meaning you do not have to Right click the Library Places to populate the two above libraries now.
Also moved the Image Folder to the tS folder as requested.
Several posts back you said you were going to do a new release, but then it got delayed as you fixed stuff and I assume added new stuff. I have a mixture of old stuff, new stuff, individual items that came in over the days. It would be better if we were both working from the same base. Yours is the master since that is what will be delivered to the users. If you don't want to make a new release I would request to have your latest - YafaRay4tS node, Yafaray Folder, the offline render buttons and the YafarayScripts.
Clinton Reese

trueBlue
Captain

Post by trueBlue »

Okay here you go.
New - Yafaray Folder and YafarayScripts
Hope that you will be pleased.
I was not planning on updating the Update 4 until you are finish with your plugin.

YafaRay4tS9_9

YafaRay4tS panel
Panel edited all of the Lighting Methods aspects. Note: On first use, Select one in the Combo Ctrl and your Enter key.
I suspect that the Watch Dog are not the problem, it's the Combo Ctrls and how you use them, as well as the Tab Order.
tSDisplay - Set Bitmap Control to 320x240
Animation aspect - New Sequence Viewer

YafarayScripts/Render Object - Add Zoom 2 Selection and Render Scene code
New YafaRay4tS UI.PNG
clintonman
Captain

Post by clintonman »

Very nice.

I wanted to verify that I have the latest buttons and vray scripts. Does this look correct?

Render Animation:
OfflineRender.OpenView('',0,0);Activity.Run('/Scripts/Commands/RenderAnimation');
OfflineRender.OpenPreferencesPanel()

Code: Select all

function Execute(params)
{
if (Node.Exists(Space.CurrentScene() + "/Vray"))
{
Width = Node.Value(Space.CurrentScene() + "/Vray", "Image Width")
Height = Node.Value(Space.CurrentScene() + "/Vray", "Image Height")
}
if (Node.Exists("/Project/Windows Manager Space/Frame Window, 1/VrayView Node"))
{
WindowsManager.MoveWindow("/Project/Windows Manager Space/Frame Window, 1", -1, -1, Width, Height, -1, -1, -1)
}
if (Node.Exists("/Project/Windows Manager Space/Frame Window, 2/VrayView Node"))
{
WindowsManager.MoveWindow("/Project/Windows Manager Space/Frame Window, 2", -1, -1, Width, Height, -1, -1, -1)
}
if (Node.Exists("/Project/Windows Manager Space/Frame Window, 3/VrayView Node"))
{
WindowsManager.MoveWindow("/Project/Windows Manager Space/Frame Window, 3", -1, -1, Width, Height, -1, -1, -1)
}
if (Node.Exists("/Project/Windows Manager Space/Frame Window, 4/VrayView Node"))
{
WindowsManager.MoveWindow("/Project/Windows Manager Space/Frame Window, 4", -1, -1, Width, Height, -1, -1, -1)
}
OfflineRender.RenderAnimation('')
}
Render Object:
OfflineRender.OpenView('',0,0);Activity.Run('/Scripts/Commands/RenderObject');

function Execute(params)
{
{
}
if (Node.Exists("/Project/Windows Manager Space/Frame Window, 1/VrayView Node"))
{
WindowsManager.MoveWindow("/Project/Windows Manager Space/Frame Window, 1", -1, -1, Width, Height, -1, -1, -1)
}
if (Node.Exists("/Project/Windows Manager Space/Frame Window, 2/VrayView Node"))
{
WindowsManager.MoveWindow("/Project/Windows Manager Space/Frame Window, 2", -1, -1, Width, Height, -1, -1, -1)
}
if (Node.Exists("/Project/Windows Manager Space/Frame Window, 3/VrayView Node"))
{
WindowsManager.MoveWindow("/Project/Windows Manager Space/Frame Window, 3", -1, -1, Width, Height, -1, -1, -1)
}
if (Node.Exists("/Project/Windows Manager Space/Frame Window, 4/VrayView Node"))
{
WindowsManager.MoveWindow("/Project/Windows Manager Space/Frame Window, 4", -1, -1, Width, Height, -1, -1, -1)
}
OfflineRender.RenderObject('')
}
Render Area:
Widgets.ReplaceWidget('{88839603-7F98-41f0-96AC-BE94E801CFF3}','/Widgets/Tools/Offline render/Area scene render','Default','','dummy')

no vray stuff for render area
Render Scene
OfflineRender.OpenView('',0,0);Activity.Run('/Scripts/Commands/RenderScene');

function Execute(params)
{
{
}
{
}
{
}
{
}
{
}
OfflineRender.RenderScene('')
}	
Clinton Reese

trueBlue
Captain

Post by trueBlue »

Yes those are correct.
That's assuming that the OfflineRender.OpenPreferencesPanel() is the RMB command.