LightWorks, VRay, Dribble, YafaRay and more..
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 757
- Joined: 27 Sep 2012, 07:48
- Type the number ten into the box: 9
- Location: France
- Posts: 2896
- Joined: 21 Sep 2009, 19:33
- Type the number ten into the box: 0
- Location: Bogota, Colombia
Yeah I know of this one! It's a shame it's only for Maya, and Maya already has an awesome viewport! I do like it very much, tho I haven't played with it very much. I have seen lots of great art made with this engine.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: RAYMAN and 1 guest