How i can transfer animation from Workspace to Modelside ?

Cellulo
Lieutenant
Type the number ten into the box: 9

How i can transfer animation from Workspace to Modelside ?

Post by Cellulo »

How i can transfer animation with or no physics from Workspace to Modelside for rendering ?

I make a test in the Workspace with the frog that say hello with "bridge on" and "full merge" option activated, i go in Modelside, i have the frog with texture , camera etc.. , but when i click play in Modelside nothing in the screen, and the scene view don't have keyframe, yes it's noob question.
Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: How i can transfer animation from Workspace to Modelside ?

Post by Draise »

Clinton has a nice modelside render bridge syncronizer script that does the trick, just have to turn on the autokey and it will work I think.
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Thanks Draise i will try this plugin, but in the Clinton page he said that it's already in the unofficial update 3 but i don't see this file in the update 3, i know the version on the page it's better than in the unofficial update 3, i want change this file for the new for my new update, but i don't use workspace often.

After some test i don't understand how to launch this script (Bridge synchronize), i can import it in a library like TS7.61 objects with the library browser, but after where is the dialog box like in the clinton page plugin.

Someone can describe me the steps with the frog that say hello, i want render the frog in modelside for testing,

In fact, i don't understand the Workspace for running plugins/scrip, it's for that i don't update my new update for the workspace side because when i see clinton page plugins i don't understand where to put Clintons3dPlugin.rsx, i don't understand Rsobj autoload install for some files, and if i put these plugins in the new update (if Clinton is OK), they start with trueSpace ?, i need to launch them one by one after launching trueSpace7 ? or they have already a dialog box ready ? sorry too much questions :?

Clinton make a really good job with these plugins and well documented, it's cool if i can include them in the next update if he is OK, but maybe it's not easy like tsx plugins for modelside.

I need to read the manual of truespace 7 :bananatyping: .

i'm not angry just :?:
trueBlue
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Post by trueBlue »

In the unofficial 3 update, Clinton's script has bee integrated within the Animation Editor's option panel and there is a Help file.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Thanks TrueBlue, that's work but it's very slow in modelside, and i can play the animation only with the buttons from workspace to see inside modelside, top buttons animation inside modelside don't have frame.

How i can update the bridge synchronize script with the new from Clinton page ?
trueBlue
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Post by trueBlue »

It is up to date.