Workspace OBJ Package Released!

froo
Captain

Workspace OBJ Package Released!

Post by froo »

The Workspace OBJ Package has been released!
It is currently available at the truesourceshop.com and truespaceplugins.com!

Truesourceshop.com:
http://truesourceshop.com/agoracart55/a ... nc=search2

truespaceplugins.com:
http://truespaceplugins.com/store.html?vmcchk=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also be sure to check out the other plugins available at truespaceplugins.com, including the Procedural Animation Toolkit! A must have for animators and shared space developers!

From the page:

The OBJ Importer/Exporter is compatible with trueSpace 7.6, 7.61Std, and 7.61. The OBJ Importer/Exporter enables import and export of models in OBJ format directly the Workspace side of trueSpace. UVs and normals are preserved, as well as Normal maps, Texture Maps, and Alpha Maps. Import of groups is also supported. Animated models can be exported as a numbered sequence of OBJ files. Upgrade price from previous importer is $4.95. Please email dennis@truesourceshop.com for more information.

Enjoy!

Froo
lothissen
Petty Officer First Class
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Workspace OBJ Package Released!

Post by lothissen »

Nice one froo, got my copy already! :bananamouse:
--------------------===============AKA Jayr===============--------------------
------------------=========3D Coat -Lightwave- Messiah=========------------------
froo
Captain

Post by froo »

Cool!
Please let the folks here know what you think Lothissen, and if you have any tech problems please email me!
My email addy is at the top of the Readme.txt file. :bananacheers:
First Light
Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post by First Light »

Thanks froo!!!

I just sent a message to Dennis to order the upgrade, too. I originally purchased the Obj Importer through him.

Caution: It is not good to list someone's email address in a message---especially as a "mailto" link as you did. It makes it very easy for spambots to capture and then Dennis will begin to receive a much higher volume of spam to that mail account. It would be better to write something like "dennis (at) truesourceshop (dot) com" or something similar. Most of us understand to replace the " (at) " with "@" and the " (dot) " with ".".

Thanks again!!!
First Light
froo
Captain

Post by froo »

Thanks First Light. I passed on the info regarding the email to Dennis.
:D
lothissen
Petty Officer First Class

Post by lothissen »

froo wrote:Cool!
Please let the folks here know what you think Lothissen, and if you have any tech problems please email me!
My email addy is at the top of the Readme.txt file. :bananacheers:
My First few exports have been fine, Got the models into 3D Coat with no problems.
--------------------===============AKA Jayr===============--------------------
------------------=========3D Coat -Lightwave- Messiah=========------------------