Feeling Grey.

Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Feeling Grey.

Post by Draise »

I thought something grey would suit the moment. A blank dark world, no colour, a solitary tree, seemingly alive yet lifeless. I am not feeling the most energetic of chaps, I’m exhausted, physically, emotionally. The week was long, somewhat not good, but it was also not bad with some amazing highs. It has been one of the most emotional rides I’ve had in a while, but gracefully it left me still standing, in a light, having existed in darkness. I know things are still ok and alive. It’s all ok. Maybe there will be more colour to the way I see myself soon, instead of a fearful and not pure yet not evil grey kind of way. I am not grey, I am coloured. I am alive. I mustn’t forget. For now, that will have to be what I will hold onto.
jamesmc
Captain

Re: Feeling Grey.

Post by jamesmc »

One must have both clouds and sunshine to form a rainbow.

Just illuminate the pic from behind or from the side and let light and dark amaze you with it's diversity. :)
Walk by faith, not by sight.
pugman 1
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Feeling Grey.

Post by pugman 1 »

I know how you feel i am in the same boat .my right ankle is giving me alot of pain .
on the 4 july i go into hospital for the third op ,this time they cut a piece of bone
out of my knee and plant it in my ankle after they have cut of a bone and drilled out another -
shit happens .also i need a new set of brackes on my car and a new windscreen .
not quite sure how i pay for this .i will be of work for 3 months ,bummer ..