U3DA Challenge, Nov. 2016, Farming - Comments

Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: U3DA Challenge, Nov. 2016, Farming - Comments

Post by Draise »

Quality vs. Quantity is really probably why I struggle with the tight deadlines in a competition that isn't supposed to be anything like work, but fun. Work is based around quantity with deadlines.

I come to these forums to take a break..

Sorry for taking long.. If you want to, Steinie and Finis, you can compete in vote and propose another competition. I will probably take till January to finish this one.
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

You are so right Mr. Draise. All this stuff about participation in challenges ... make 'em fun like they're supposed to be and participation will increase. Fun is the main thing!

Go on and work toward a January entry and do it the way you want. Everyone's busy with Christmas anyway. So there will be another month or so. Take advantage of that Y'all and do some entries! Register (see thread) so the challenge won't end without you but I ask that you try to finish new entries by Mid January so we can wrap this one up.

Good tractor parts so far. What? You aren't a Softimage modeling expert? I thought that was the main thing for Man of the Flowers.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
Draise
Captain

Post by Draise »

hehe.. yeah.. well I do all my modeling in trueSpace WS mostly then import into SI (sometimes Blender). I do everything else from SI.
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Steinie sneaks in another one! Pink Sheep! I like those color coordinated titles Steinie.

Mostly waiting on Draise now. If anyone else is working on an entry then register in the registration thread or say so here so the challenge won't end without you. Also please try to get 'em done so the challenge doesn't drag on forever. It is time for a new CSB with a new theme. Hopefully not these rules with no deadline.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

The poll will start on January 31, 2017 and run for 3 or 4 days.
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Are you going to make it in time Draise? We can go a few more days if you are almost there. Just don't want the challenge to go on forever.
Draise
Captain

Post by Draise »

Nah man. Go ahead with the vote. I still have a long way to go. Working on multiple jobs while starting the Hobbie was probably not a great idea haha

Would be awesome to see that Combine machine in the challenge!
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Poll starts on Jan. 31 then. Anyone who's working on an entry -- get it done!

You better finish that model and make the picture you planned as an independent project. Maybe the next challenge will have a theme that fits the tractor.

Working multiple dream jobs in CG and making a living from it ... green with envy.