MY Funeral

MikomDude
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: MY Funeral

Post by MikomDude »

Hehe

I must say... This topic has received more replies by different users than on any other work I've made recently. As if, when I just make something, you're like "hmm nice" but when I suddenly (figuratively) kill myself you're all over it :lol:

Thanks for all the replies! :bananathumb:
Prodigy
Site Admin

Post by Prodigy »

OH god.. another user passed away... :o

MikomDude was a great Lego user.. we will remember him for his great plastic humor..

I have just one comment about his funeral, sad to see no Ts Avatars on there.. :(
I remember the time when Roman And Bibiana full a server with Eyeball with hats waiting for a new Ts release..
And now... snif snif... :bananasad:

Ok, cool idea for a shared space party :bananadevil:
๑۩۞۩๑ prodigy ๑۩۞۩๑
MikomDude
Captain

Post by MikomDude »

Hey Prodigy, that is a brilliant idea: 3D Online Funerals. A modeler crafts the scenery and relatives from all over the world can log on and be there :D

Thanks for the beautiful speech by the way. :cry:
Prodigy
Site Admin

Post by Prodigy »

hehehe.. You know, death is always near of us. one day we are here, next day.. maybe modeling something in the cloud.. i mean literally... hahahaha..

It is cool to have an online funeral.. here we say that you have to have friends cos they will carry your casket, instead on a 3d environment you have to find good modelers cos they will model it for you.. :lol:

out of the joke this is a very nice topic for a speed model or monthly challenge :)

btw. enjoy your life! all we know is short but is just amazing.. :bananacheers:
๑۩۞۩๑ prodigy ๑۩۞۩๑