Architecture for an indefinite period.

marcel
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Architecture for an indefinite period.

Post by marcel »

RAYMAN wrote:I dont realy think that render engines do matter that much realy...
Textures and how you make them or how you use them have
more impact on the final image...at least thats what I found out
the past few years....The difference between the different 3d renderers boils down to more..how many objects can I load into the scene and how fast does it render...
You can get from realistic to less realistic with almost every product...
The problem with Truespace is the limited amount of objects
that you can render without crashes...but if you work with compositing
then that is a workaround..and perfectly viable.....!
The culomns that you have in the scene should not get you into trouble
with the capabilities of the render engine.....!
All in all what works for you in the end is the right tool!
I like the pictures!
Since i have windows 10 my trueSpace work better. Better than XP his natural OS. Time to render is better than windows 7 too. And I work on a quad hd screen with open gl without problem. I like to work with Lightwork and hdri because It have a look that suit my style. Difficult to change without reason. May be a day with a problem of new hardware. I think I will stop 3d this day if I don't find a New soft easy to use for me.
What I search is good idea for illustration. Curiously I prefer a more graphic illustration than a 3d photo realistic image today. I am tired of the lack of style. Photo for a projet of design is ok. Drawing is an other thing. Painter too.
PS : with Bryce, TS and Sculptris is enought for me but Sometime I use Illustrator and export curve on moi3d to create obj. Or do image to create a terrain on Bryce that simulate other thing... there are many old or little soft useful. I don't like big and complex soft. But I think I don't like to learn. Too old ? Maybe and I like that.☺
Design - illustration - Animation
http://www.crea-vision.fr
RAYMAN
Captain

Re: Architecture for an indefinite period.

Post by RAYMAN »

marcel wrote:
RAYMAN wrote:I dont realy think that render engines do matter that much realy...
Textures and how you make them or how you use them have
more impact on the final image...at least thats what I found out
the past few years....The difference between the different 3d renderers boils down to more..how many objects can I load into the scene and how fast does it render...
You can get from realistic to less realistic with almost every product...
The problem with Truespace is the limited amount of objects
that you can render without crashes...but if you work with compositing
then that is a workaround..and perfectly viable.....!
The culomns that you have in the scene should not get you into trouble
with the capabilities of the render engine.....!
All in all what works for you in the end is the right tool!
I like the pictures!
Since i have windows 10 my trueSpace work better. Better than XP his natural OS. Time to render is better than windows 7 too. And I work on a quad hd screen with open gl without problem. I like to work with Lightwork and hdri because It have a look that suit my style. Difficult to change without reason. May be a day with a problem of new hardware. I think I will stop 3d this day if I don't find a New soft easy to use for me.
What I search is good idea for illustration. Curiously I prefer a more graphic illustration than a 3d photo realistic image today. I am tired of the lack of style. Photo for a projet of design is ok. Drawing is an other thing. Painter too.
PS : with Bryce, TS and Sculptris is enought for me but Sometime I use Illustrator and export curve on moi3d to create obj. Or do image to create a terrain on Bryce that simulate other thing... there are many old or little soft useful. I don't like big and complex soft. But I think I don't like to learn. Too old ? Maybe and I like that.☺