Vacancies!

Tommy
Master Chief Petty Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Vacancies!

Post by Tommy »

I have justed checked your last post. The time are now 3.43PM swedish time and there should be 7 hours left to 11pm swedish time. I'm in a rush now and will be back 11pm,
"Carpe diem"
LeonRegis
Captain
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milky Way/4th Dimension/This Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

Post by LeonRegis »

Ah sorry I said 5 hours because here was 12PM and I saw 5 hours meeting (Eastern Time) I should have used my time.

Confuse
Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Start the meeting without me I'm going to be late. I'm sorry about that.
"Carpe diem"
LeonRegis
Captain
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milky Way/4th Dimension/This Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

Post by LeonRegis »

But appear there, please!
weedhunter
Chief Petty Officer

Post by weedhunter »

amsn.png
My future project is to have tS work on Mac!!
Learning C and Cocoa rite now!!
Glennzone
Marine

Post by Glennzone »

Hello folks,

I also feel this is a great idea, and would like to play a part. I will tell you that my current TS skills are very basic, but I have some other skills to bring to the table, and feel it will be even more important to be a part of something loosely organized, yet having goals. That will get each of us off the ground, as well as helping each other get up to speed.

First off, I haven't been through every post in this thread, so please forgive my assumed ignorance. I think I can safely say that we are all creatives, and at various experience levels. Is there already a set of standards, in terms of which version of TS we're all using ? Are there any updates we aren't each aware of ? I know that v7.61 added cloth, which was an awesome addition, but there could be more, no ? I had some training in Maya with v8.5, but I have always been intrigued by the groundbreaking standard of the TS interface.

I will try to stay on top of this, but it may be good to work the worldwide stuff through the forum, or some newsletter format like Wordpress, and then have meetings between geographical quarters of the world. I expect we would find it impossible to get everyone together at the same time, and that could kill something of beautiful potential.

Perhaps if someone starts with and shares an object, then others can make their own modifications or additional parts, offering ideas and directions which will almost inadvertently alter the TS world this group makes. Growth can be separate, and at the same time, unified. I think it will take on a life of its own that way, and could be even more interesting as we all watch how it consumes a part of each of us and works towards some final form. Structured chaos; but isn't that how we all make sense of life ?

It's a big world to grow into . . .

Just some thoughts. Let me know yours.

Thanks,
Glennzone
LeonRegis
Captain

Post by LeonRegis »

Glennzone I think is super cool you want to join this but there is some problems that may compromise this project...

Weedhunter (one of our members) is missing at least for me, I don't talk with him almost in 2 months but I saw him online some days ago (I tried to contact but he didn't reply)

Tommy (Another member) is a Teacher and just started the season after the Christmas so he is really busy and have no time to help us, even wanting too much to.

Patti didn't give me a solid of position after announce what we MAY do...

The low interest and several problems are breaking the team apart and I also have mines:

School is to start in the next weeks.
I'm with 2 projects ongoing and one more to go, so when I finish those 3 I'll be free but I need to don't enter any other contest then!
I'm since last week with a creative block that I call Lazy Flu (When I don't have will to do anything that uses creativity or the brain).
Real life is taking some more hours of the day at some cool projects (on my backyard). :mrgreen:

So I don't think we can start this in a short term but could be a summer project (in the north hemisphere) what some won't want because summer is time for fun and beaches, at least here is this way.

For more informations and clues PM me with you MSN and I'll try to enter in contact the faster I can.

Thanks
Breech Block

Post by Breech Block »

Sorry to hear things aren't going to well at the moment with the team, leonregis. But persevere and you will reap great rewards, I'm sure.
carlpatti
Chief Petty Officer

Post by carlpatti »

Hi leonRegis! :bananahi:

I thought I was clear on this all along but maybe I sounded wimpy... I am with this project 100% whenever and whatever it may be and with any and all who want to participate - How's that for clarifying?

I don't know how much help I can be with my limited 3D skills but if there is anything I can contribute, count me in!

patti :D
weedhunter
Chief Petty Officer

Post by weedhunter »

Ya im still in... but i wish i could change my user name. weedhunter was my POThead name and since i quit i dont really like the name any more.

i stay in cause i think that i have a chance to keep this team out off chaos.. i would like to avoid the chaos that we had at the meeting with me leon, patti, and steve.

but since steve isnt in the team. i will try m best to keep this team out of chaos and to have the team have fun... instead of making no progress.
My future project is to have tS work on Mac!!
Learning C and Cocoa rite now!!