8K resoluion Eevee test on Blender benchmark test

RAYMAN
Captain

8K resoluion Eevee test on Blender benchmark test

Post by RAYMAN »

Here is the benchmarktest for Blender..the classroom set up for Eevee! On my E Cycles it renders in 5 to ten minutes depending on the amount of samples that I use!
In Eevee its 8k lagfree realtime! No noise highly detailed!
Never had lagfree 8k ever on my computer! Jawdropping experience what is possible in Blender 2.81!
realtime web.jpg
realtime web.jpg
realtime web.jpg
Attachments
realtimec web.jpg
Unbenannt-1dddweb.jpg
RAYMAN
Captain

Re: 8K resoluion Eevee test on Blender benchmark test

Post by RAYMAN »

:bananacool2:
yup very usefull stuff in 2.81 and 2.82 :D
Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by Finis »

Love that speed! I tried this school room scene. At 1080p it took about 5 minutes with cycles, 300 samples, on one 1070ti gpu. Eevee took 54 seconds for a real render F12 at 8K. 64 samples, several features like ambient occlusion, reflection active and I added point lights under the light fixtures. I don't know much about Eevee lighting so that was a quick fix for a quick test. Eevee rendered a frame of my Christmas project in 9.5 seconds at 1080p 200 samples!

How long did your Eevee renders take Rayman? Real render F12. Of course it moves in realtime in the viewport but that isn't 8K.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

4sec at 64....but dont need that much in the scene! Renders perfectly at 24 samples and just takes 3 sec! This is on the gtx and ram optimised optimised E Cycles 2.82 build though!
What takes long is shadercompilation from cycles shaders to eevee...but thats only once for the scene setup! About 2 min to setup!