Finis' Experiments and Scribbles

Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Finis' Experiments and Scribbles

Post by Finis »

Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Playing with Blender tissue add on. Decimate, tissue dual mesh, extrude individual faces, scale with individual origins, smooth modifier.
MetalFigure.jpg
I found that the road along the railroad is a nice place for a walk. Walking you see things missed when driving. I want to do urban exploring in the old sawmill but it is probably unsafe or full of cameras to catch trespassers. One semi-hidden area in a big ditch has a great kid's fort or homeless mansion: a dirt mound with big pieces of concrete possibly having a chamber inside, a tarp, and a yard chair on top to survey his kingdom. One day I went a little farther and heard music and someone talking through the music system from a building on the edge of town. The singer/speaker said, "thanks to ... and the servers". A wall, scarcely visible without being where I was, had some art and big letters that said "I like your face" painted on it. The band was ok. I had recently joked that soon there will be speakeasies where people secretly act normal without cooties stuff. Maybe that really is one.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

I miss the Red Rooster diner. It was the quintessential American diner. Burgers, chicken fried everything, fries, ice cream, shakes, malts. Vinyl booth upholstery. Decoration just right. Jukebox. Kids on roller skates to bring your order out to the car. Neon sign. It closed a long time ago. It is a thrift shop now.
RedRooster.jpg
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

picture looks like year 1959 or so!
Golden US days back then....!
When the rods..started...and the rockabillys....etc.
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

that is a huuuge cock... i wonder there was no wind there?? its super tall! Must be more than 10 m tall.
I like those classical dinners like from movies (like Pulp Fiction or so). I must go to some, there are few american style dinners in CZ :)
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

The first sentence sounds b movie like... :lol:
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Onion rings!

@Rayman Rockabilly ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v5YRAA6GMY Photo is before my time there and is the only one I found on the web.

@Bitkar I'm amazed that the sign didn't blow down for so long. I'm not sure what happened to rooster but now only the bottom part remains.
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Dentist will fix everything on June 8. Toothache better but an infection gives me a headache. I'll ask about antibiotics for that.

I missed jury duty today. Flat tire, spare is flat too, a taxi can't get here for 40 minutes, friend is not answering the phone, and my neighbors aren't available. I got excused for this trial. I actually wanted to do the jury thing this time. Oddly it can be sort of fun if the case isn't about something terrible. But this time it would be something different to break the monotony of a stretch of same-old-stuff.

Time to air up the spare, flat to tire place, later spare to tire place since it leaked, then work. I wish I had time for CG. Need to do something creative. ... oops, my air compressor broke the lase time I used it. Tire place is 2 or 3 blocks away. Will roll one there and wait there while fixed.
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

The judge.....sorts the trouble...the lawyer..helps avoid his trouble and you as a jury gets in trouble..well I guess that sounds like some of our common life!😯😊
Maybe some more 3d can get you out again...It sort of might work for myself..so..it could be a good start... :)
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

what does it take to become a member of a jury?
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)