The Legend of Tommy Rockix and Galactic Crunch

Humdinger
Petty Officer Third Class

Re: The Legend of Tommy Rockix and Galactic Crunch

Post by Humdinger »

Finis wrote:Great news. Also your experience re-teaches me (reinforces what I've already learned) a business lesson -- for business adapt and be flexible.
Yup - in the end if we expect someone to lay out the kind of $$$ it would take to actually make this feature - we need to be open to changes - loss of some controls.
Finis wrote:I like the look of the characters now although they look a bit strange, not creepy, to me. Strange is good since they are people like, but not the same as, current Earth people.
I do like some of the work - though it was more about quantity than Quality at some point. And yes hardest part was making them human but not present day human - more evolved - but not too much - bigger head - eyes. While at the same time not wanting them to be cartoonist (Jimmy Neutron (no offense to Jimmy).

PS
Our 'team' is my co writer / creator and three others..
:bananathumb: :superbanana: :bananatyping:
Me ... Myself and I.
;)
LeonRegis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milky Way/4th Dimension/This Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

Post by LeonRegis »

Isn't a big team but seems to do a lot of content! What tool do you use?
I agree with Finis but now you explained I feel more comfortable, they look really cool!

Keep the good work and good luck!
Last edited by LeonRegis on 19 Jan 2010, 11:39, edited 1 time in total.
Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi
Dragneye
Lieutenant

Post by Dragneye »

Humdinger, wishing you great luck and fortune as you go forward with this cool project.
Humdinger

Post by Humdinger »

leonregis wrote:What tool do you use?
All done with TS 6.5 - 6.6 - All models rigged with Motion Studio - fully animate-able - the Hair is from Poser/DAZ 3D- All models low poly with 2 - 3 levels of SDS -

Space Time Morph 2 for the faces.

The secret to getting it all done? Kiss your 'life' goodbye!
:lol:
Humdinger

Post by Humdinger »

Update - web site revisions and mo'

http://www.tommyrockix.com

Sadly our LA contact had a family member become gravely ill and as a result we still await his initial review of our abridged screenplay. - ( original screenplay running 115 hours has been trimmed to 90 minutes at his request )

Fortunately his input to this point along with many of you has lead to dramatic redirection in our approach regarding the website.

Have had a few new potential 'connections' reveal themselves over the last few weeks as well.

Also came across web based submission services that are used to 'pitch' screenplays. Pay for services - but costs are reasonable

We still hold out great hope and are set to speak with our LA contact next week. Fortunately the family member has had their condition improve in the last week.

In the meantime hope you enjoy the new look of the site - in particular this new site is no longer 100% flash making easier to go back and forth using the browser.

Enjoy, and feel free to make comments or suggestions!

PS

'Edge of the Potty Storytelling' is one of the greatest article titles ever .....ever !!!

xoxoxoox
froo
Captain

Post by froo »

Hey Humdinger. You have a typo here; the spelling of: characters: the 2nd 'c' is in the wrong place.

http://www.tommyrockix.com/web/index.php/en/screenplay" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good to hear you and your team are still pushing the project.

Best of Luck!

Froo
Humdinger

Post by Humdinger »

froo wrote:Hey Humdinger. You have a typo here; the spelling of: characters: the 2nd 'c' is in the wrong place.

http://www.tommyrockix.com/web/index.php/en/screenplay" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good to hear you and your team are still pushing the project.

Best of Luck!

Froo
:worship:
Ah thank you , and a few more in that section - menu

Amazing how so many can look and miss it - but slap me for not using my spell check - you type the same word so many times you start to assume...

and when you assume
Humdinger

Post by Humdinger »

LOL

well had it right in the rollover text

:)