No more meetings

What is happening Today?
LeonRegis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milk Way/4 Dimension/Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

No more meetings

Post by LeonRegis » 18 Oct 2009, 23:39

Which is the server? Why OurSpace is not used anymore, am I missing something?
Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi

3dvisuals dude
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: No more meetings

Post by 3dvisuals dude » 19 Oct 2009, 01:15

leonregis wrote:Which is the server? Why OurSpace is not used anymore, am I missing something?
Relax Leon! :)

Yes i guess you missed that FrooServe is down, his hard drive fried.

After that Paul (Cayene) made his server available to us all, and it may still be online now, I don't know for sure, I have been up to my eyeballs in doing new script work on some things no one has ever seen yet in shared spaces, special effects and some stuff I don't even want to hint at until I accomplish it and test it! :mrgreen:

Busy busy, that's what we all are, and Jason/Froo plans to pop his server back up after he gets his new hard drive, which is expected tomorrow I think he said.

There will be times when no server is available, maybe this is one of those tiimes, but don't be discouraged, we are all able to start our own servers with a little forum help here, and many of us are planning to at the moment, including me. Also new members will be setting up their own trueServers, and that will increase over time too, and eventually worldwide.

Peter/Rayman was saying in shared space while you and I were there that he plans to set up a trueServer, that will be the second in Europe if you include Paul's which is up in the U.K.

Hang in there, more will become available over time, this "OurSpace" phenomenon is GROWING not dying at all! :bananacheers:
Image "Advantage is had from whatever is there, but usefulness arises from whatever is not." - Lao Tzu (Tao Te Ching - 500 BC) Image

LeonRegis
Captain
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milk Way/4 Dimension/Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

Post by LeonRegis » 19 Oct 2009, 09:08

3dvisuals dude wrote:Hang in there, more will become available over time, this "OurSpace" phenomenon is GROWING not dying at all! :bananacheers:
Good to know, I was just missing the OurSpace and ask to know if some server was available... I'll set up my own soon, the first in South America :lol:

I also need to learn scripting but lately I'm just doing models for MMC...

Thanks
Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi

froo
Captain

Post by froo » 19 Oct 2009, 12:13

yeah the drive should be here today. I will get it installed tonight. Need to test the other drives; not sure if they are still useful or not; one is not found by XP when connected.