Animation Contest 2010/03

LeonRegis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milky Way/4th Dimension/This Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

Re: Animation Contest 2010/03

Post by LeonRegis »

jeffroig wrote:Here is a heads up on the contest to start in September.
It has no restrictions on the software you can use.
You do not have to show progress or where you download if you did any additional models, sounds, etc...
There is no time limit it can be from 5 seconds to 5 hours.
The only restriction to the whole contest is that it has to be scarry.
I hope this will give you all a place to start and get some of the creative juices flowing.
I wish you all a great summer and can't wait to see what turns up in the contest.
Until then I wish you all well.
Jeff
don't forget to put this configurations on the animation page when you create it in September
Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi
jeffroig
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by jeffroig »

Ok,
Its been awhile and I hope everyone has had time to relax and enjoy the summer.
I spent some time in Florida and working in the yard, fishing and riding the four wheeler.
This summer gave me a bunch of ideas for this contest and I took all kinds of pictures to come up with my idea for this contest.
First I would like to ask for help from anyone who can help me in setting up the contest as I have never done this before and need a guide to show me how it is done.
Now onto the meat of the subject.
As I stated in a earlier post the contest would be a scary theme to go along with Halloween.
I have my story line and I will now share it with you along with images of what the animation will be about.
The animation starts out with two friends trick or treating in their neighborhood, their street ends at the base of a hill where a old house sits that is said to be haunted and full of spooks.
One friend dares the other to go up to the house and tells him that if he does he will give him all his candy.
So the sweet tooth gets the best of him and curiosity takes over.
From this point the child goes in the house and hears noises and next thing he is approached by a ghost who only wants a friend to share his pizza with. The child does not know of this and runs out screaming and yelling, while running down the hill he looses all his candy.
Now here are some images that I am sure you will enjoy.
Attachments
House with Timmy.jpg
house with ghost.jpg
House with Ghost and Timmy.jpg
jeffroig
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by jeffroig »

Here is yet one more image of Tim and Andy in costume for Halloween and Tim with the trick or treat bag.
Attachments
Tim with bag.jpg
Tim and Andy.jpg