Gosh, my forum portal has a lot of TS uploads.

Legacy tS 6.6
BNG
Chief Warrant Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Gosh, my forum portal has a lot of TS uploads.

Post by BNG »

It's been years since I started uploading stuff related to Truespace, BZII Combat Commander, and other stuff for software like Anim8or, Blender, and GMAX/MAX. The downloads are everything from images to plugins some of which were custom created by other users over the years including importers and exporters for the old XSI model format for software like GMAX/MAX, Blender, Anim8or 3d, etc. I guess I just thought some of them might be of use for other model makers and BZII modders. I also uploaded quite a few X/XSI BZII models that I've created using the modelside of TS 7.6x software; most were exported as X models and later converted to XSI version 1.5x format for use in BZII as customized combat and prop support models. Portal Link to the files; they are all listed on the right side of the page.
Krowbarh
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Gosh, my forum portal has a lot of TS uploads.

Post by Krowbarh »

Great energy...Thanks. Did not see anything on the right side of that particular page though. Cool site over there.
BNG
Chief Warrant Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Gosh, my forum portal has a lot of TS uploads.

Post by BNG »

Bummer, I was afraid something like this would happen when FreeForums.org was switched to Tapatalk as the forum owner. I'll try to figure it out and post a new link if it's possible? The uploads should still be be in the original posts, so people can still do a forum search to access the files for download. Leroy.