tS7.6 MS Legacy Edition V1.2 [AVAILABLE]

Legacy tS 6.6
Cellulo
Lieutenant
Type the number ten into the box: 9

tS7.6 MS Legacy Edition V1.2 [AVAILABLE]

Post by Cellulo »

Hi all , i decided to make a last version of tS 7.6 Modelside, the new name will be "tS76 MS Legacy edition V1.2" and this will be my latest release, i don't make new version in the future, i think i have reached the bottom of internet to grab new files to include in this release.

Updated setup file: 12/30/2020

Here the last change for the next update 1.2:

-Improved setup installation menu, more information for the users about the choice of the installation path and last steps to do (at the beginning and ending of the setup installation process).
-Added serial code for "gameSpace" in the serial dialog box, just read it and type the code in the "Serial" field, "Name" and "Company" fields can be what you want.
-Added "Cityblock 1.8" and "Randomosity 1.0" plugins made by Bill Crowe.
-Added new library materials shaders "tS4_Rivera_book_shaders.mtl", i created this library from the "Inside trueSpace 4 by Frank Rivera" book (from the page 607 "Shading Formulas" by Frank Rivera).
-Added the "FreeBASIC-0.23.0-win32.zip" file zip version for the freebasic SDK. (not tested with the most recent FreeBASIC release.)
-Added "tsx modules definition API" for Borland C++ by Roberto Gómez Torres.
-Added some new shaders for shadermagic.
-Added some new python scripts.
-Added the "tsxpython" tutorial writed by Darren L. Waschow (aka Skwerm).
-Added the python help 1.5.2 chm help file to match the embedded python version in trueSpace modelside.
-Added french python 1.5.2 help html files.
-Added the free python pdf book "thinkpython"(python 2) and thinkCSpy (python 2) by Allen B. Downey (https://greenteapress.com/wp/think-python/, https://greenteapress.com/wp/learning-with-python/).
-Added the free python pdf book "Building Skills in Python" (python 2) by Steven F. Lott (http://www.itmaybeahack.com/homepage/books/python.html).
-Added the free python pdf french book "Apprendre à programmer Python2" by Gérard Swinnen (https://inforef.be/swi/python.htm).
-Added the free python pdf book " Introduction To Python2 Programming" by Phil Spector (https://www.stat.berkeley.edu/~spector/).
-Added usage information for the Quickpoly plugin.
-Added some 3d objects files in the objects library from trueSpace 2.0 version and trueSpace 1.04 version.
-Added "simple.mlb" file material library from trueSpace 4.3 version.
-Added "Hair fur" shader for Vray (Workspace side). (thanks to Prodigy and trueBlue)
-Fixed and improved the toolbars and layout. (thanks to trueBlue for these fixes, forum member of "http://united3dartists.com")
-Fixed the Vray library wrong path in the Workspace menu (for the default path installation).
-Fixed "trueSpace76_MS_Legacy_Edition_V1.2.txt" file icon missing in the group menu programs.
-Tweaked some plugins and shaders documentation pages to have a grey background color.
-Restored some files (libraries) for the Workspace side.
-Removed some duplicated files.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Here the 1.1 version of trueSpace76 MS Legacy Edition V1.1

-Fixed "trueSpace76_MS_Legacy_Edition_V1.1.txt" file link from the group menu programs.

-Updated "SimbiontTS.tss" shader, the file is a more recent file in date (from gameSpace version), (new changes i don't know).
-Updated "DistanceBM25" plugin, made by Stan.
-Added TSfiretut tutorial using python script, made by Jonathan Koehn - Spacekdet.com.
-Added Candle tutorial using python script. (from "FX/trueSpace" Book)
-Added Galactic documentation for the galactic python scripts. (from 3Dfuel.com)

-Added "Caligari gameSpace 1.6" full version

Updates for gameSpace:

-Patched with the last patches (1.6 version).
-Patched the gameSpace executable file with 4gb patch to unlock the memory usage for modern PC.
-Added the new icons from trueSpace 7.6 modelside. (old icons are in "tscommon.dll.bak" file).
-Added gameSpace group menu and gameSpace desktop icon.
-Added gameSpace sdk files, pdf manual files and some tutorials files.

Download: tS76_MS_Legacy_Edition_V1.2.exe , it's better to uninstall the 1.0,1.1 version in first before installing 1.2 version, also don't forget to save your project files made under the 1.0, 1.1 version.
Last edited by Cellulo on 30 Dec 2020, 13:49, edited 21 times in total.
Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: tS7.6 MS Legacy Edition V1.0 [W.I.P]

Post by Draise »

What.. would be the difference of 2.1 and this one be? I have lost track of all the new features.
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Hi Draise, it's only some fixes and new adds, i know it's better to make a patch for the 2.1 for this little content but as it's my latest release anymore, i prefer to make a new release with new name.

If someone on the forum have new plugins or shaders to share, it's ok for me :D i will include them, you can check the big list of plugins and shaders that i have made for the 2.1 : trueSpace76_Modelside_Edition_V2.1.txt to compare with what you have and what you want share with the community, thanks in advance.
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Last add:

-Added the MayaBoxWidgetDeluxe plugin, made by Stan.
-Added the "yamirror" plugin, made by GopherCG. This plugin turn all faces selected, ex: take a cube, select it, click yamirror plugin and all faces are turned inside it's useful to make a room or a level for a game.
-Added chm help files for "infinity2" plugin, "Fcreator333" plugin, "Meshforge 5.0" plugin, "Skin_from_sections_1.01" plugin, "Object_merging_1.01" plugin and "vcTEK2" plugin, see in "tsx/modeling" and "tsx" folders.
-Added "FbEdit_1078a_Cherry" new IDE editor for the SDK.
-Fixed minor things in the dialog box of "Meltmeshle" plugin, "Fusion" plugin, "Pointclone" plugin, "ObjRow" plugin, "MagneticVertex" plugin, "ShapeClone" plugin, "ClothMotion" plugin, "CopyEx" plugin and "trueDisplacement" plugin.
-Moved "ercsm.tsx" plugin from "tsx/Import_export" folder to "tsx" root folder, now the plugin work fine.

The long task for me it's some new tutorials that i want to add for the Help.
the_ant
Chief Petty Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by the_ant »

:worship: :worship: :worship:
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Last add:

-Added chm help files for "Python help", see in "tS/SDK-tS66/Python_SDK/PythonHelp" folder.
-Added "Animate with trueSpace - Usage of CLIPS" tutorial, made by Emmanuel (english and french version).
-Added a tutorial for the mapper plugin.
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Last add:

-Added the "NScale" plugin, made by Quantum Chamaeleon. (thanks Emmanuel to share this plugin.)
-Added the "Firepower" plugin, made by PCSS.
-Added the "tSxView" plugin, made by stan.
-Added some new shaders files for Darktree Simbiont.
-Added the missing "Geometry Paint" pdf file with the new icons, see the ts76_manual.html page.
-Added "Animation chapter 27" pdf file different version, see the ts76_manual.html page.
-Added "trueSpace for Illustrators" tutorial, made by Paul Woodward, see the ts76_manual.html page.
-Added some python scripts from the CD of the "trueSpace F/X creation" book.
Engelskrieger79
Petty Officer First Class

Post by Engelskrieger79 »

Sorry if I missed it, but is this version already downloadable?
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Not yet, but you can download the 2.1 version here : viewtopic.php?t=5111, the legacy edition version will have more tutorials and will be more polished, as you can see my recents posts, but files are unchanged between the 2.1 version and legacy edition version, it's always in work in progress until is ready to be distribued.
Engelskrieger79
Petty Officer First Class

Post by Engelskrieger79 »

Thanks for the quick answer, happily using the current version but really looking forward to the Legacy Edition :)