Object selection lines are gone ?

Legacy tS 6.6
KING
Seaman Recruit
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Object selection lines are gone ?

Post by KING »

Ok I don't think is the software since I just downloaded TS 7.6 and I still having the same issue with it too , maybe is something with my laptop here I'm leaving a pic of my specs I'm not a pc guy but I think is a good pc.. maybe I have to download a patch ? I don't know anymore. :bananasad:
Attachments
jjj1.jpg
Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by Finis »

Try each of the viewport types:Direct 3D, Open GL, and wireframe (Ah, BNG already said that). See if anything is different with cage widget.

Is anything else strange or not working?

Try uninstalling all your plug-ins. If that fixes it then reinstall one by one and check for the problem each time.

Caution: The following will reset things to default and you will lose any preferences you have changed. You will have to reinstall plug-ins too.
-- You could delete the default.ctx file. TS will create a new one when you start it again. This file might have been called truespace.cfg in earlier versions.
-- Draise discusses the default_layout.rsl file here http://united3dartists.com/forum/vi ... 36&p=45136
-- Best to make a backup copy of any of them before deleting. Then at least you can return to the pre-deletion state.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
stan
Master Chief Petty Officer

Post by stan »

This is for ts6.6 just to try a working config file. Don't use it in ts76.1b as it 66 only.. It could be your laptop..
I've had an issue with the material editor colour picker being black yet working for values in my xp machine in every version of ts, different graphics cards, which is not happening in my win7 pc..

You can also try holding ctrl down while opening ts66 which brings up a settings panel before opening..
or try one of the other config files in the library.

Using the last version with workspace does give you Gi on 66 side but a few bugs introduced.
Attachments
defaultNewConfig0.rar
(49.38 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
BNG
Chief Warrant Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by BNG »

It's probably not Windows 10 as I had 10 briefly installed an TS 7.61 ran just fine. It's got be a video driver issue? Did you update your video driver? If so try rolling back to the previous version.