tS76 Modelside Edition V2.0 [OUTDATED]

Legacy tS 6.6
Cellulo
Lieutenant
Type the number ten into the box: 9

Re: tS76 Modelside Edition V1.0

Post by Cellulo »

Hi bitkar, i explain again, you need just to launch the setup installation of Modelside V1.0 on your PC and after you can play with trueSpace modelside, no need to patch file, it's a installation setup ready to use. Of course it's only for use modelside aka trueSpace 6.6 don't use the Workspace or only for some settings, if you want to use the Workspace you need to install the official setup installation of trueSpace 7.61 B8 Standalone or full with updates patch.

For information trueSpace is a 32bit program and it always stay in 32bit due to the way of his programmation, it can be launch on 64 bit system but with limited usage of memory available , it's for that i make a already patched tS7.exe to unlock the limitation of memory usage on 64 bit system.

Here the topic when i talk about the unlock memory patch:

http://united3dartists.com/forum/vi ... =39&t=4310
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

I have found gamespace on the web and after compare some files between gameSpace and trueSpace Modelside, i taked some files related for exportation games from gameSpace and put them in Modelside, and now in the Modelside i can export in MD3 quake3 format and B3D blitzbasic engine but all others formats like quake2, Half-life, unreal etc... don't work when i push the button save, a dialog box appear and say it's part of trueSpace conversion pack.Well it's better than nothing. i don't know if i let these files for my next update of the ModelSide, maybe or not.
Galane
Chief Petty Officer

Post by Galane »

Since the final version of Conversion Pack 2.1 has been found, no reason to not include it.
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

It' sad that not all exporters works under modelside of course it's made originally for gamepsace. it's strange that the dialog box say that provide of part of ts conversion pack but in ts conversion pack we don't have exporter for games. Also i have tested for loading models games in modelside the menu appear for load several games formats but don't work in modelside always the dialog box ts conversion pack that appear, maybe there is a trick to a complete working version import/export games formats under modelside.
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Some news about the modelside edition V2, for the moment it's not finish, i'm working on a little manual for new users that will coming in the Modelside, it's a quick start guide html page to learn the Modelside with some gif animated examples, i'm progress slowly but i' m near of the end.
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Updated the first topic to show the last change for the Modelside edition V2.0.
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Updated the first post to show the last changes in Modelside Edition V2.0, i have scratched the bottom of the web and webarchive to find all this new/old stuff. i'm near of the end.
seppgirty
Master Chief Petty Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by seppgirty »

How did you get the md3 and b3d exporters to work?
truespace 3.2, 5.2, 6.6, ani-pack, flash plugin,........ you can check out my films athttp://www.chaosbrosfilms.com
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

I have copied some files from gameSpace to modelside and normally it's work for these two formats the others formats that appear in the menu don't work.
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Added some new plugins shared by Bitkar, thanks Bitkar.

-Added "Sprinkle" plugin made by Brett Fattori.
-Added "FullTextures and TrueFloor1" plugins made by Libor_Stolc.
-Added "PViewer and pView2Cam" plugins made by Zion3D.
-Added "HairPlug_ts5" plugin made Primitive Itch to make polygon hair, better version than the recent 1.3 version that too buggy.

and finally i found the way to translate "MeltMeshLE101.tsx" plugin in english.