North America is "macho terrain".

Great Britain is "battering IRA."

Australia is "a trial USA"!!!!

3dvisuals dude
Chief Warrant Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Now it all makes sense.....

Post by 3dvisuals dude »

leonregis wrote:The last time I see your number of posts they're 56 or something like that and now you come with 68... This post was a party to your UCP and for to laugh at this site :lol:
No, not at all. I did not refer to this site in this thread at all, I referred to "trueSpace User" as an anagram, and most of us here (including myself) have each been a "trueSpace User" long before the existence of this site.

As for my number of posts to the trueSpace Community, as long as you seem to want to count them, you might also consider that I have 1804 posts at the Caligari Forum as well as my 69 posts (as of this one) here at this forum... 1873 total posts to the trueSpace "user" Community, versus your 297 total posts to the trueSpace Community (268 posts here and 29 there, as of this post). To me this is not important, so I am not clear on your point.

The way I see it, a trueSpace Community member with only 1 post is every bit as vital to this Community as anyone with thousands of posts is.

Regardless of the number of posts any of us may have accumulated or not accumulated, it is ultimately the person who matters to the trueSpace Community, not how long they have been participating in a particular Community, nor the level of their related skills or experience. Am I wrong?

No... I am not posting here or anywhere else "to laugh at this site" as you said, you apparently misunderstood my intent here.

After the second and third posts in this thread appeared to not grasp the intent of my thread here, I did explain how I started this thread as I did, what my reasoning was, and you will find that explanation in the fourth post of this thread in paragraphs one and two.Now, if, as you say, I were here "to laugh at this site," would I have bothered explaining my intent there at all?

Also... please forgive me, but I am not at all sure what you meant above when you refrer to my "UCP"

According to the online Wikipedia English - The Free Encyclopedia entry for UCP....
UCP may refer to:

* HK UCP, a double-action handgun by Heckler and Koch
* Ubuntu Certified Professional, an LPI-based certification
* Ultimatecarpage.com, an automotive website
* Uncoupling protein
* Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits, an international
standard for drawing up letters of credit
* United Cerebral Palsy, a philanthropic coalition for persons with disabilities
* Universal Camouflage Pattern used in Army Combat Uniforms
* Universal Computer Protocol, a protocol used to connect to SMS services
* , a university in Portugal
* University of Central Punjab, a university in Pakistan
* University of Chicago Press
UCP also has additional potential meanings. The Wikipedia entry quoted above ends by stating "See more at Wikipedia.org..."

As for my motivations in posting to this Community as I do, usually doing so in a very relaxed informal fashion, it is simply because I have been doing so for a very long time now and do care about the futures of my fellow 3D Artisans, even those whom I have had disputes with in the past. So if I come across here as though I were speaking at the dinner table to my family sometimes... with the notion that most here know me and are familiar with my (very often) odd sense of humor, please forgive me, it is my style, nothing more.
Image "Advantage is had from whatever is there, but usefulness arises from whatever is not." - Lao Tzu (Tao Te Ching - 500 BC) Image

RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

It´s a great sense of humor you got Mark !
We sometimes also have to have times when we laugh and dont take everything that serious.... ;)
So keep up the nice posts !
Peter

LeonRegis
Captain
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milky Way/4th Dimension/This Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

Post by LeonRegis »

:lol: Don't worry dude I mean in that you posted a lot of times here... NOT that the posts aren't good they are something funny!
Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi

marcel
Captain

Post by marcel »

Nothing to say...i post just for my UCP :mrgreen:
Design - illustration - Animation
http://www.crea-vision.fr

Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

UCP
User control panel?
You See Pee?
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire

Kurt
Chief Petty Officer

Post by Kurt »

"What we have here is a failure to communicate!" - Strother Martin.

UCP also stands for User Control Panel, where your post activity is listed. I think that's what Leon was referring to.

Based on form, I think Leon is a Good Guy, and wouldn't have meant to offend you.

Just my two cents.

Kurt.

LeonRegis
Captain
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milky Way/4th Dimension/This Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

Post by LeonRegis »

Thanks Kurt

Is exactly what I'm trying to say, I'm referring to the User Control Panel and I take UCP because of the big orange button at the top write UCP :D
Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi