Neighbor Moving to ASUS Netbook & back to tS 7.61...

Krowbarh
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Neighbor Moving to ASUS Netbook & back to tS 7.61...

Post by Krowbarh »

Neighbor recently moved in order to sell...Left last bit of stuff & Wife was interested in the chairs, which ended up being pretty good...

But there was more, A Pentax Camera that just needed a battery (Wife got that) and an ASUS T100HA Transformer Netbook with just a slight scratch other than that like new...IT just needed battery as well (& a charger, etc)...

Gambling turned out fine except for the garbage windows 10 home on it...After some installs (& UNinstalls) of 3D soft found that ANYTHING with an OpenGL viewport would not function (The viewport itself...any gizmos or shortcut keys for viewport navigation no function)...

So this eliminate ALOT, No blender, no hexagon, etc...But trueSpace 7.61b8 work great with it's directX viewports...Nendo worked great too but Wings3D NO GO!!!

So I guess it's been long enough I gotta RELEARN the tS stuff...I guess it took this situation to get back on the horse...

Anybody know of any OTHER 3D apps with directX viewports...I know 3DS Max has option for it...Metasequoia MAY be directX as I saw some time ago matCaps in it were DX...