Monitor behavior...with an older TS version

Null
Seaman Recruit
Type the number ten into the box: 9

Monitor behavior...with an older TS version

Post by Null »

Hi folks, I've rediscovered TrueSpace and I'm using version 4.3. I know, I know, it's way old and there's a newer one out there, it's just that I find this version to be very comfortable workflow-wise.

It works fine on my Windows 7 desktop, and it runs on my Windows 10 (21H1) netbook. It has a problem on the netbook, though.

I have two monitors attached to the netbook, both much larger than the netbook's built-in screen. I'm able to use all three screens with a number of programs, just by dragging them to the various screens.

So, after all that, here is the issue I'm experiencing. If I run TrueSpace on the netbook screen, I can right-click and hold on the icons and the menus will appear. If I drag TrueSpace to one of the other monitors, right-clicking and holding does nothing.

Has anyone ever experienced something like this? Is there a fix? I don't have to run TrueSpace on the netbook, it just seems like it would be useful during downtimes. And I honestly don't understand why the monitor being used would make a difference.

Thanks!