Blender/Bforartists - Ubisoft Mixer - Collaboration over internet

Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Blender/Bforartists - Ubisoft Mixer - Collaboration over internet

Post by Draise »

I just tried out Mixer from Ubisoft addon for Blender and worked semi realtime with another artist. It was fun. Reminded me of those trueSpace days, except with Eevee and in Bforartists. I am glad, even if 10 years later, that this tech has caught up relatively well.
RAYMAN
Captain

Re: Blender/Bforartists - Ubisoft Mixer - Collaboration over internet

Post by RAYMAN »

yeah well thats the fun part of the game!
The less fun part ...selling the tech to Microsoft for enabling Facebook Alphabet to hook up all world wide computers into a.i. with the money of TS 6 and 7 thrown at Caligari makes the fun part a little bitter!
Giving away a Windows 10 update for free...that forces updates you cant realy stop...is another bad thing..I used to plan updates! 30 min for a laptop to shut down after update..to be late to a client..open it up there.to..you guess it to be locked out another 30 minutes...in front of your client is realy realy nice!
Trueblue and Clintonman are doing a fantastic job at keeping TS alive..well although I would have expected Caligari to do so! Yes spam Microsoft with the crashreport button!
Account on top of that..that even..sorry for the word...STUPID and korrupt profilers of state authorities
use Facebook etc in the meanwhile for forensic purposes...including body and facial mimic analysis...
doesnt make the game any more pleasent!
They should watch my streched middle finger!!! :mrgreen:
Not a very good idea on top of an a.i. driven social media platform!!!!!
I personally have a more then disturbing enemy in the tax office business ministery of finance that charged a N.Y. corperate design company a few thousand dollars of cash as an invoice...guess what? My name on it!!!!:/
during the time of 9/11...and billed it to a turkish organisation....for a studio shooting that never happend!
Lesson? Dont work for friends and even less for free!
Go to the police and report it in 2002? Nope bad idea..that could have caused a small war between the east and the west even more during the G. Bush era and
the nice part....loss of civil rights after 9/11...homeland security.! Not speaking of Guantanamo..and Julian Assange etc.....etc etc...!
Long story short on top of fraud..I had some very very unpleasant days during Covid 19 and the past 6 years..caused by a guy who commited fraud on my behalf! THAT GUY! Watch BRUNO movie..from Sasha Baran Cohen.its him!
https://youtu.be/SVOdxiOHnaQ
gay Klagenfurt designgenius.....working undercover for tax office for years collecting Rolex...business class flights every week to Dubai or other 5 star locations..
(You gives me Rolex ..cash...designgoodies..I gives you your civil rights...!)
In the old days they said....its the mafia isnt it?
No Im not against gay people....a good part of my friends are..and I dont judge people by religion..sexual orientation etc...just...by honest or dishonest!
Not speaking of having to skip beta testing for Bforartists!:/ ..I hated to leave Reiner without the promised work on the Bfa interface..... No! other then..happy...and no its not an in the end a Roman not welcome here...thing!
Dont understand what ai wearables could do to improve our situation here in an upcoming dictatorship like during Adolph Hitlers old austrian times!
Ps.: our prime minister just got charged today...
he is going to court!
People just dont learn lessons and from history!
Just bitter..... although I loved the virtual meetings ! :)
clintonman
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by clintonman »

Yes, over the years Blender has caught up with many trueSpace-like features.

Left click select => finally native true left click select
Shared Space => Mixer
Primitives that keep there settings => primitives that keep there settings (don't think this feature is included yet)
D3D display => Eevee
Many nodes => Everything Nodes goal
Transform widgets => transform widgets
Icons => more icons than before (especially with Bforartists)
When I wrote the FBX import/export interface for trueSpace, FBX wasn't available in Blender
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

not the only ones working on online collaboration!
Also on the to do list for Nevercenter Milo!
Contacted them some time ago!
Yeah..tech is not always bad....its mainly politics ..neputism...greed...that destroy good ideas! ;)
Might try to apply for a Melinda Gates grant for finally moving Truespace to linux! :roll: :mrgreen: :oops:
Should be good for something to be the richest woman in the world.... :lol:
If we could convince her that TS is valuable enough for the 50% bag in...??? :lol:

https://nevercenter.com/blog/index.php? ... 7&&search=