Will pay for help

TSdiehard
Petty Officer Third Class
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Will pay for help

Post by TSdiehard »

Ok so here I go, I‘ve been using TS Since it began, stopped at TS4.3 and am still using it. I have created a 15 min. Animated short. The only problem I have is I need step by step tutorial using the old space time morph for lip sync, I have read the little booklet that came with pluSpack2 several times but not clear enough for me, can someone setup a simple tutorial step by step to make a model wave an arm or take two steps and make it speak 2 or 3 words. Once I learn how to do this, I can do the rest of the short. I know this will take some time and I am willing to pay a reasonable cost for this, does anyone have experience with this plug in? Let me know.
RAYMAN
Captain

Re: Will pay for help

Post by RAYMAN »

Hi! We are a quite helping bunch here and as far as I am concerned and most others here we dont take money to help! Question only is that the plugin is pretty old and most of us dont have it..and many that had it wont remember! There are more common ones that we still remember and some like dribble are even updated to still work on new versions of the render engine!
I asume it either works through text or through audio plugin to lipsync! I will look it up..though and together on this site we might figure it out..since most of these plugins work similarily...! 😀
I remember a plugin call cacophony..from moonman sources...might work that way to..we also had Motion studio..!
Edit: OK I looked it up..it was a morphing tool..the first one for TS..by MentaMagica! You added a head in standard pose and remodeled it outside without changing vertex order and assigned keyframsble morph sliders! Max amount in the first version was 20!
Spacekdet had contact to MetaMagica..might be the one to ask here..he might remember the exact procedure of the morpher!
TSdiehard

Post by TSdiehard »

Thank you very much, when you mentioned mente magica, that’s what comes up when I click on the about button on the drop down by Alain Bellon, there were 3 sections called MotionClay, SpaceTime Morph, and ThermoClay2. I played around with SpaceTime Morph for the best of the 3 on lip sync. The other ones you mentioned I have not heard about, if they work with TS4.3 I don’t have a problem trying them if I can learn how to do it. I feel bad if nobody takes a payment, but I could show my thanks with a gift card. Thanks very much
trueBlue
Captain

Post by trueBlue »

Workspace has a Morph tool and it is not limited to characters
If you want to check out the possibilities, open the woman from the Avatar - Female library and select the head
morph panel.png
Very easy to use and animate Vertex Morphs
Well nothing is easy when it comes to animation ;)
Lots of work!
Attribute browser.png
TSdiehard

Post by TSdiehard »

OK, although I have TS7.6 installed, I have only played around with it a little, but have used TS4.3 for many years, all the scenes and renders for a 15 minute film we’re created with TS4.3. but if I can import my character obj and apply the lip sync morph with success along with the existing character animation, then export it as an obj that TS4.3 will accept, then I can drop it into the original scene and render again with moving lips. I found some info on the morph panel in chap. 9.4 of the TS7.6 Manuel.
Thanks to everyone, I will read the instructions and see if I can make it work.
trueBlue
Captain

Post by trueBlue »

I'll assume you wanting to render this using Lightworks
I do not understand why you would want to export it back to tS4 when tS76 has Lightworks in Model
It is good that you are using tS76 and not tS761 in with which the Bridge is broken between Workspace and Model
TSdiehard

Post by TSdiehard »

I am much more proficient and productive using TS4.3 since day one, but I have tried to use TS7.6 but it soon hangs up on me for reasons unknown, perhaps my computer is too old and slow for that version. Needless to say, I have spent approx. 2 plus years on this project and have just uploaded the trailer to Vimeo. The full 15 min. Video is done without lip sync except in one spot I managed to open his mouth to yell one word. I haven’t decided what to do with the finished video yet but I have a short film distribution site in mind. Thanks to everyone for helping me out. If anyone is interested in seeing the trailer you can check it out at https://Vimeo.com/380938007
trueBlue
Captain

Post by trueBlue »

Have you tried MultiMorph2?
I have no idea if it is supported in tS4.3 and I have not used it
Open the password_multimorph.txt file and there is an HTML help file
Attachments
Multimorph_2.02.zip
(121.53 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
TSdiehard

Post by TSdiehard »

Thanks, it rings a bell, I will have to check on that, I have a ton of tsx plugins
Thanks again.
TSdiehard

Post by TSdiehard »

Yes, I do have multimorph, ver1.22 When I open it up, it looks like I have to add channels and there are slider bars for each channel, very similar to Space Time Morph where you are basically using vertex animation for various features on the face, my problem though is that all my characters are animated with bones, running, jumping etc, so when I need them to talk during their walk for example, I move the hierarchy to the head, then get the error message (object has animatable deformation associated with it. Delete animatable deformations and deform connections to allow this operation) If I click Yes, the vertex animation ie, lips move, but the body is no longer (in this case) walking, although only the bones themselves are walking. My work around was to detach the head, moves the lips and re attach the head to the body lining it up for 38 frames exactly to the neck, then using a paint program to feather blur the neck to head parting line. To much work, would take me another year to do the whole video, so I will leave it this way unless there is a trick to this that I have not found. If anyone knows the trick and it works, they have my extreme thanks.