Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

clintonman
Captain
Posts: 2628
Joined: 21 May 2009, 21:08
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by clintonman » 28 Mar 2019, 15:16

I was running from the link editor. Couldn't figure out how to add you AnimPref node to preferences since the original regenerates itself. I'll try testing with the combination of the old animpref node with the new BridgeSync.
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com

clintonman
Captain
Posts: 2628
Joined: 21 May 2009, 21:08
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by clintonman » 28 Mar 2019, 15:27

It was a quick fix. :) I just commented out the code that gives focus to the trueSpace window which must have been taking focus away from the dialog.
Attachments
Bridge SynchronizeX.RsObj
(100.19 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com

User avatar
trueBlue
Captain
Posts: 1876
Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 22:50
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by trueBlue » 28 Mar 2019, 15:47

clintonman wrote:
28 Mar 2019, 15:16
I was running from the link editor. Couldn't figure out how to add you AnimPref node to preferences since the original regenerates itself. I'll try testing with the combination of the old animpref node with the new BridgeSync.
Replace the C:\trueSpace761\tS\Scripts\preobjects\animpref.RsObj and Reset the Default Context.


The Bridge Synchronize script would have to be saved with the widgets.

clintonman
Captain
Posts: 2628
Joined: 21 May 2009, 21:08
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by clintonman » 28 Mar 2019, 15:51

trueBlue wrote:
28 Mar 2019, 15:47
clintonman wrote:
28 Mar 2019, 15:16
I was running from the link editor. Couldn't figure out how to add you AnimPref node to preferences since the original regenerates itself. I'll try testing with the combination of the old animpref node with the new BridgeSync.
Replace the C:\trueSpace761\tS\Scripts\preobjects\animpref.RsObj and Reset the Default Context.
Ah, so that's the trick, thanks.
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com

User avatar
trueBlue
Captain
Posts: 1876
Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 22:50
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by trueBlue » 28 Mar 2019, 15:59

clintonman wrote:
28 Mar 2019, 15:27
It was a quick fix. :) I just commented out the code that gives focus to the trueSpace window which must have been taking focus away from the dialog.
This works!
I had to delete the old mysendkeys.js file and rerun the script though.


I removed the line that deletes the script from the scene and updated the Help.
Attachments
Bridge Synchronize.RsObj
(95 KiB) Downloaded 22 times

clintonman
Captain
Posts: 2628
Joined: 21 May 2009, 21:08
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by clintonman » 28 Mar 2019, 18:09

It all works except the Synchronize button stopped working. Problem was node name was "Synchronize Workspac" instead of "Synchronize Workspace".
Attachments
Bridge SynchronizeY.RsObj
(95.64 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com

User avatar
trueBlue
Captain
Posts: 1876
Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 22:50
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by trueBlue » 28 Mar 2019, 22:25

Thank you Clinton!
If you can update the AnimPref panel in you Auto Keyframing installation we should be in sync.
http://clintons3d.com/plugins/truespace ... tokey.html

clintonman
Captain
Posts: 2628
Joined: 21 May 2009, 21:08
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by clintonman » 29 Mar 2019, 00:08

trueBlue wrote:
28 Mar 2019, 22:25
Thank you Clinton!
If you can update the AnimPref panel in you Auto Keyframing installation we should be in sync.
http://clintons3d.com/plugins/truespace ... tokey.html
Ok, what are the differences between the old AnimPref and the new one? so i can document it on the page.
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com

User avatar
trueBlue
Captain
Posts: 1876
Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 22:50
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by trueBlue » 29 Mar 2019, 03:10

Only difference is the Automatic Keyframing 'Button' gives Status message:
Automatic Keyframing - Active
Different button name and longer.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (8.69 KiB) Viewed 644 times

clintonman
Captain
Posts: 2628
Joined: 21 May 2009, 21:08
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by clintonman » 29 Mar 2019, 04:51

Alright y.

Also FYI I have plans to update the YafaRay4tS to use modelspace animations. I found out that a combination of tSBridge.AnimationFrame = RsTime.CurrentTime - 1; followed by tSBridge.SuggestTSStateByAlias("NextFrameButton"); will update the modelside animations to follow the workspace time. It seems to work for everything except for nurbs and metaball deformations.
For those I found a trick of running a python script to make them invisible then visible again will make them update their shapes in the workspace side. The script is run using tSBridge.SuggestTSStateByAlias("PlayScriptButton"). I think to have that optional since it requires the manual step of loading a script (unless I can find a way to do it automatically) and because it's slow because of the need to pause at each frame to be sure the modelspace/workspace all updates.
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com

Post Reply