Truespace future proof for a very very long time?????

RAYMAN
Captain

Truespace future proof for a very very long time?????

Post by RAYMAN »

;) ;) ;) Well here is an intersting read for some of you and I havea
few very good ideas! I just asked Clintonman for a very very important feature...! 8-) ;)
15079971758550.jpg
15079972094411.jpg
15079972295132.jpg
15079972988143.jpg
Greetings
Peter
RAYMAN
Captain

Re: Truespace future proof for a very very long time?????

Post by RAYMAN »

You know there is something about Roman that tells me he didnt make that thing 32 bit and adress the all core useable feature!
TS is 64 bit but crippled ...on pupose...!
A software that was not coded for 64 bit cant be used to full extent..but looks like TS is 64 bit coded.. well the greatest and most important part of it!..
Just saying...!
Plus eavee alread renders with PBR im realtime!!!!!
I have a very easy and clean way of getting massive scenes into TS
and it probably only involves a small modification of clintonmans fbx im exporter..!
Peter
seppgirty
Master Chief Petty Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by seppgirty »

very interesting.
truespace 3.2, 5.2, 6.6, ani-pack, flash plugin,........ you can check out my films athttp://www.chaosbrosfilms.com
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

shame we cant have tS7 code... and someone who can code well.... but i think he is talking about Roseta, isnt he? I like the modeler part tho. Never was a fan of worskpace part. But it would be cool to have Roseta engine and logic of modeler UI.
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

We dont need the code ..we were given the sdk..!
Yes workspace is 64 bit! Its probably the most powerfull piece of software ever written! It needs developing!
I am not for coding and rewriting ..I am for adding plugins to incorporate other existing already developed software!
The best idea is to create hubs!
If you create a hub to Blender and ie daz studio and houdini.. vue..you have power without end!
BNG
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by BNG »

bitkar wrote: 30 Oct 2017, 22:15 shame we cant have tS7 code... and someone who can code well.... but i think he is talking about Roseta, isnt he? I like the modeler part tho. Never was a fan of worskpace part. But it would be cool to have Roseta engine and logic of modeler UI.
Same here...I never could quite wrap my head around the workspace side of TS. I absolutely love the modelside but lately haven't done much with TS as Battlezone 2 pretty much died a while back; I used to use TS to make models and props for Battlezone 2. Leroy.
Cellulo
Lieutenant
Type the number ten into the box: 9

Post by Cellulo »

Recently i want make something in tS modelside but it crash all time on my computer with only a simple sphere scene test with some shaders; i lost the scene every time, i have stopped to use this modeler and bought carrara 8.5 pro at cheap price, for the easy interface and cool features like the fast render engine, the terrain tool, sky tool, volumetric clouds, NPR ( toon render) etc... also Carrara 8.5 get some tools from Hexagon modeler, i know Carrara don't have a recent update but can still make cool render today, see the on the "renderosity" gallery page.
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

Ive been using only modeler side with Vray and it did everything i wanted to. Crashed very rarlely actually. So i think i will stick with it for the eternity.
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
Krowbarh
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Post by Krowbarh »

Terrible Stuff!....I use MAINLY legacy tS 6.6 on XP SP3. I Play with 7.61 modelside-workspace but do have some crashing but more bothersome are the lagging issues.

I'm gonna install standalone tS 7.6 just to get a comparison.........................................................