Welcome Back

Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Welcome Back

Post by Finis »

RAYMAN wrote: 21 Aug 2017, 09:22I'm not wierd enough to talk to myself..!
Required credit: photo from here.

U3DA's history is TrueSpace so most of its content is too. TS is gone. There will be few new users. Old TS'ers have and will fade away from TS. That's why there is no one here. The web friends Steinie calls the "dirty dozen" still drop in but my hope that U3DA would continue with those who find it a friendlier place for CG regardless of software isn't happening.

To all the CG artists who moved to other software and other forums or websites: You are welcome here too.
The more laws, the less justice. -- Marcus Tullius Cicero
Draise
Captain

Post by Draise »

It's just niche. But yeah, talking of Blender, BFA, DAZ, anything is more than welcome. I will keep posting whatever here and I have yet still to produce one last juice squeeze from trueSpace for love sake.
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

Because I saw that happen I was one of the first to push a lot of other stuff... othee then TS! Its still a good software and I still use it pretty much....but not exclusivly! Main reason is that the scenes that I make nowadays are much to big for it! They dont load!
But for modeling its still awsome!
What I can do is start to host some pretty good links to some very good tutorials!....
I can also invite people from other forums!
I will try my best!
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

Ps:I'm actually into iclone lately because its a good way to animate in realtime.. and also render in realtime..something you have mocaped with 2 or 3 webcams... or a kinetic!
So thats a pretty interesting new spin to it.. something I found through an old Truespacer... Mr Bones from the old forums!
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

dont worry Rayman... ppl are still here.. i call it miracle :) iam here even when i dont really have time for 3D now (may change) just to see others, news and also just to keep this forum going...
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
Rhino169
Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post by Rhino169 »

Nice new forum! Great job team. :bananathumb: .

I have returned. :bananahi: I am still using Truespace exclusively and do not plan at this point to stop or try to learn another 3d program. Do we have a development request section for ideas to continue tweaking Truespace if that is possible still?

iI’s funny to see one of Roman’s earlier items start to show up on Facebook. Trueplay (I think) but without the modeling part. :bananamad:

I have seen Zuckerberg doing that avatar feature and it reminded me of Trueplay . I wonder where we would be in Caligari land if Roman would have continued along the path that was started? :D

Glad you are still here carrying the torch! :bananadrum: :bananaguitar: :worship:
Draise
Captain

Post by Draise »

There is a forum with scripts and things, and you can talk to Clinton or Trueblue (I think) and Stan, they are still sometimes working on things for trueSpace, though lately not often other than Clinton. I love his work. Clinton does seem to favour the WS of trueSpace, and me too - feel much more modern and still capable. I have done a little work myself, haha, and am debating if I should even do a full private project with trueSpace.. but still debating. lately I've been slowly falling more in love with Bforartists, where Tiles is the lead developer there and has been throwing a lot of trueSpaces philosophy into the development.