What is an MSN Bot and why is one here?

3dvisuals dude
Chief Warrant Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: What is an MSN Bot and why is one here?

Post by 3dvisuals dude »

Prodigy wrote:Phpbb forums has the option to let bots to access to the forum and search on a proper way.. why? cos if someone put "truespace forum script" google will give tscommunity as a good result..

I can accept and/or deny bots, but i don't see any problem that bot index our site.. indeed.. see bots around is a good sign that our site is visible to the world..

8-)

Repeat with me..
Bots are our friends.. :lol:
ROFL.... "Bots are our friends.. Bots are our friends.. Bots are our friends.. "

OK Augusto, lol, good enough for me ! :D

@ Marcel - Thank you for showing me the other side of this coin more clearly too ! :shock:

Hehehehe!!!

- 3dvisuals dude <<<< walks off muttering to himself "Bots are our friends.. Bots are our friends.. " ;)
Image "Advantage is had from whatever is there, but usefulness arises from whatever is not." - Lao Tzu (Tao Te Ching - 500 BC) Image
marcel
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: What is an MSN Bot and why is one here?

Post by marcel »

@Prodigy: yes we need to accept bot. It is not a problem because all we show here is not private and it is important for those who search the community on the web. My real private info is not on the web!
theuns wrote: What about the Igcognito mode of Chrome? That doesn't store any information such as cookies and cache...
Incognito mode of Chrome is for your pc not for the servers of Google. They keep all the infos. For real incognito mode try a portable Browzar. all the info are erased when you close the soft. The soft is only one file 200 ko! less one second to start. No need to install. Useful for a usb key. I can't understand programmers when i see soft as IE or firefox on my hard disk (hundreds files to see the web when it is possible to do that with only one very small file) :mrgreen:
Design - illustration - Animation
http://www.crea-vision.fr