3dfrog.com transformation

3dfrog
Senior Chief Petty Officer

3dfrog.com transformation

Post by 3dfrog »

Hello Folks.

Since I have the penguinfrog.com site featuring my 3d work now, I decided to change the 3dfrog site to some of my other endeavors, mainly drawings and paintings. Please take a gander if you so desire :)

http://www.3dfrog.com/

Let me know what ya think. Cheers
jamesmc
Captain

Re: 3dfrog.com transformation

Post by jamesmc »

Froggie!!!!!

Me like the paintings!!!

Although I'm still wonder about Mr. 'Head Wound' (under the sculpture area) with the 'superman' emblem on his pants.

I figured this was the results of his last date or perhaps it reveals the ambiguous nature of modern society when the conscience is crudely extracted from our minds and then replaced with a symbol of uberness in a Michael Jackson sort of way - where 'crotchness' is elevated as a special status of achievement.

I then immediately ran to the freezer pulled out an Eckridge sausage to which I shall slice it and dice it to add it to some sort of vitamin E enriched stew.

I rolled this thought around in my mind a bit, thinking that plums would make a great desert and could be portrayed on a landscape of carefully cultivated cornstalk-like plants, each bearing fruits of tiny superman symbols.

I pondered my navel.

I adjusted my inner eye to 2D vision and came up with my own inspired art to demonstrate the 3D artistic finger pushing its way through the flat canvas of life.
Attachments
3D finger poking through canvas.jpg
3D finger poking through canvas.jpg (4.2 KiB) Viewed 4022 times
Walk by faith, not by sight.
clintonman
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by clintonman »

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed it.
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

I like very much what I see ! :worship:
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

3dfrog! You can work in so many media! I think you should show some information about the pictures too. Good demo reel at PenguinFrog.

James you plagiarist! This is exactly ... wait, plums? Oh, plums change the whole meaning. Never mind then.
The more laws, the less justice. -- Marcus Tullius Cicero
spacekdet
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10
Location: On the day shift at the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Post by spacekdet »

Nice work, denbo!
3dfrog
Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post by 3dfrog »

Thanks for checking it out :) The superman guy was for an installation piece I did long ago, it is based on the vague memory of me as a child putting on my superman belt and attempting to jump on the bottom bunk of my bunk beds, and wham, hit my head and went into shock. I remembered the room swirling around me while I lay numb. The installation had a big mobile of things from my childhood spinning above it. I wish I had a picture of the whole thing :(

I'll probably put up more info on the works as time goes on, I just wanted to get them up there for now.

Cheers. :bananacheers:
seppgirty
Master Chief Petty Officer

Post by seppgirty »

i am a minimalist so my comment is

well done!!

:ugeek:
truespace 3.2, 5.2, 6.6, ani-pack, flash plugin,........ you can check out my films athttp://www.chaosbrosfilms.com