Maintain front page

froo
Captain

Re: Maintain front page

Post by froo »

I added 3 line items to the mission statement.
I think we have enough feedback now; I can clean it up, break it out into sections, and start fleshing out more detailed tasks.
froo
Captain

Post by froo »

Today I added a line item to the mission statement.
We have some good discussions going on now WooHoo!
Today I am fleshing out more details on specific line items.
froo
Captain

Post by froo »

Adding more info to the mission statement based on more excellent feedback. I got tired though, so I had to quit; much more to fill in now.
I gotta tell ya; writing a mission statement is like cutting the grass with a pair of scissors. Very tedious, especially at first! But then you get other people with scissors all pitching in and you see you make more progress faster.
froo
Captain

Post by froo »

Completed the latest comments from team members into the Mission Statement.
Awaiting feedback now. We're getting there! :D
froo
Captain

Post by froo »

One of our illustrious team members plans to sketch - up some demo pages this weekend; hope it'll pan out!
Meanwhile I have to put my thinking cap on, for the next steps.
froo
Captain

Post by froo »

Cool so Draise uploaded some templates for review the other day. I'm going to do some sketches for a news page now that my computer is finally freakin up and running again. Hope it stays that way.
froo
Captain

Post by froo »

Draise constructed a model of the website structure. Very nice Draise!
I am checking out news pages of other sites for ideas of organization on that end.

Sidenote:
I had a setback due to a surprise expensive repair on an aging car, so I've been dealing with that. Man.
Since it has virtually no trade in value though, we're keeping it. If my wife feels uncomfortable driving it later, I'll drive it. It'll be a 'spare' eventually I guess. May as well get our money's worth since we had to get hammered by it.
froo
Captain

Post by froo »

Still ongoing, just wanted everyone to know we have not dropped it.
Draise made a few changes to the news page.
froo
Captain

Post by froo »

Last night I checked out the prototype Galleries page Draise created while we were discussing updates to the main page. Very Very, Very nice work Draise!
froo
Captain

Post by froo »

Strange. I thought I posted more after June 26 2012. Either I was dreaming, it didn't work, or I just didn't do it.
In any event, we gotta get this thing moving. I have some stuff on my plate this weekend but we'll organize to get the new site out soon. I will add the discussions to my plate for this weekend.