I'm new, I use TrueSpace and love it, sort of...

MikomDude
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: I'm new, I use TrueSpace and love it, sort of...

Post by MikomDude »

Yes, I've recently looked at these. They are very useful indeed, I'm still going through all of them but I got the site bookmarked ;)
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Welcome MikomDude.

I use TS as a hobby. I'll probably migrate to other programs like Blender since TS is no longer in production but I'll certainly keep using it for many things it does well. Not much time to play with TS though.

The forum ranks are the ranks and rates of the US Navy with the exception of "Marine".
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
LeonRegis
Captain
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milky Way/4th Dimension/This Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

Post by LeonRegis »

Welcome Mikom!

This seems when I started on this forums, but unlike me you have tons of good works, I loved your works... I really think that you should look foward animation also.

You can look upon my work on my WIP section on Artists Folders and some posts on the Finished ArtWork.

Hope to more of you work along the time
Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi
MikomDude
Captain

Post by MikomDude »

Finis wrote:I use TS as a hobby. I'll probably migrate to other programs like Blender since TS is no longer in production but I'll certainly keep using it for many things it does well. .
TrueSpace is still a hobby for me as well, I haven't made up my mind yet about what I'm going to do. Games sound interesting since you can see your models interact with other models and animation is sort of the same only more controlled.
I've tried Blender myself and I never really figured it all out, it's a bit to complicated for me.
leonregis wrote:This seems when I started on this forums, but unlike me you have tons of good works, I loved your works... I really think that you should look foward animation also.
As is said, animation is definitively one of the things I'm interested in if I'm going to continue with 3d modeling. It's amazing to see what some of you have created with TrueSpace and I hope that one day I can do the same.
Since I'm a big fan of spacecraft, I really like your Mars mission project. Will you be making more models in the same style?