How to get default layout back

Technical questions, etc..
splinters
Chief Warrant Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

How to get default layout back

Post by splinters »

Christ, I forgot how to do this... :oops:

tS just crashed and now I don't have the model menu; just the workspace menu in model side. I also lack the layout tabs at the top. I think it is because I used a layout from trueblue(?) that removed the links to the workspace side..not sure.

Anyhow, any ideas how to get the menu back as I need to get to the preferences and to load model type scenes.

Ta in advance.
RAYMAN
Captain

Re: How to get default layout back

Post by RAYMAN »

Go to the library browser in the bottom toolbar and use the default layout from layouts and configurations.
Peter
Ps.: If you have a problem at the startup start truespace with the ctrl key ....
and or move the ctx file to a seperate place and start Truespace and it will write a fresh ctx file...
But thats just when you have a program hang...
splinters
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by splinters »

Didn't work Peter. I think my problem is worse. This doesn't get the menus back and in workspace the stack is completely gone as well as some of the toolbars. I reinstalled tS7.61B and deleted default.ctx but still no go.
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

Did you start it with the option start with default layout(panel after you started with the ctrl key)? Plus delete the ctx file before that .....
and you can load layout files with the file importer one of the options is layout...
Jack said on the other forum some time ago that it cfan happen after you installed a new drive and somone else had a problem with a wacom pad that interfered...
splinters
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by splinters »

Reach over here and let me kiss you..... :D

Sorted you lovely man... :worship:
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

Good to see you going again ! :bananamouse: