Problem Clinton plugins autoload.

Technical questions, etc..
Cellulo
Lieutenant
Type the number ten into the box: 9

Problem Clinton plugins autoload.

Post by Cellulo »

How i can reset my plugins Clintons tools bar to detect all autoload plugins because i have installed some new version of Clinton's plugins in folder "Objects - AutoReload", when i launch the "AutoReinstaller Installer Script.RsObj" to detect all plugins, some plugins are missing like the maya style navigation or the mirror enhanced i don't see them in my plugins bar, i know that all these things are saved in the default.ctx, but if i erase default.ctx i lost all config made previously for some scripts in the LE, sorry i m noob with the Workspace and the LE ?, i try to finish my all-in-one setup installation for the Worlspace standalone.
clintonman
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Problem Clinton plugins autoload.

Post by clintonman »

The maya style navigation is a widget so it doesn't appear in any toolbar. It is always on so there is no button. Enhanced Mirror Tool panel installer replaces the Mesh Editor Settings node and also doesn't appear in the toolbar. The change is visible when you right click the normal mirror tool button.
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Thanks Clintonman, i understand now for these plugins that don't appear in the bar, but if you make some future update on your autoload plugins, i need to put them only in the folder "Objects - AutoReload" and launch trueSpace to update them ? or i need to relaunch the autoreinstaller rsobj to have the plugins updated, last time i do this way without relaunch the autoreinstaller rsobj and the fb2 plugin will not updated always stay the same date time in his menu then that the file is updated.
clintonman
Captain

Post by clintonman »

To update you have to run the autoreinstaller from the scene. What is fb2?
Clinton Reese

Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Ok thanks Clintonman, for fb2 i mean to say fbx2 plugin.
clintonman
Captain

Post by clintonman »

I see.. The mass auto installer doesn't work with fbx because of the need to install the rsx plugin. The mass installer only really works with pure script items not for the rsx plugin system.
Clinton Reese

Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Thanks for the precision, this explain my problem, headache for me when i want use plugins in Workspace. :lol: