Problem add loop, add edges tools (workspace, modelside)

Technical questions, etc..
Cellulo
Lieutenant
Type the number ten into the box: 9

Problem add loop, add edges tools (workspace, modelside)

Post by Cellulo »

Hi all happy new year !, i have problem with add loop and add edges tools in workspace and modelside, i want create a perfect loop or edge in perfect middle of edge like in blender with Ctrl+R, example: blender give the first choice where the new loop or edge are in the perfect middle (pink color) and in blender if you hold the mouse button you can freely place the new loop (orange color), i can't reproduce the first method because trueSpace give you only the freely method, how i can do this like in blender ? After reading the manual of trueSpace 6.6 and 7 i can't find answer :(
Tiles
Master Chief Petty Officer

Re: Problem add loop, add edges tools (workspace, modelside)

Post by Tiles »

Workspace. Turn on Point Edit Snapping, and set the Edge points to 1. This gives you a snapping point in the middle of the selected edge/s.

Modeler, use the Polytools, and here the loop tool. It adds the loop automatically in the middle.The Polytools can be found at the page of Design Devil.
Free Gamegraphics, Freeware Games http://reinerstilesets.de
Cellulo
Lieutenant
Type the number ten into the box: 9

Re: Problem add loop, add edges tools (workspace, modelside)

Post by Cellulo »

Thanks Tiles, i already thinking about snapping but not tested, i will test yours advices when i am back to home, thanks again Tiles.