Pre-Alpha 1

Steve
Master Chief Petty Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Pre-Alpha 1

Post by Steve »

This is a video displaying a lot of the content we have so far, you might well be interested

Also, once the snow in the UK here clears and I manage to get on a working train into college, I'm going to be sorting out a video that fully explains the project, featuring, yours truly, and as many other team members as possible.

Big reveal guys
hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f-AwY09524U&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f-AwY09524U&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Steinie
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Pre-Alpha 1

Post by Steinie »

Really impressive stuff so far! You should post the contributor names here so
they also get credit.
Steve
Master Chief Petty Officer

Post by Steve »

Contributors, I should have posted them elsewhere, but if not, rectifying, this video was not originally "stand alone", and for use with a presentation where credit was given to all team members at the end:

Steven "Weevil" Daniels
Julain "Schattendorn" Kwiatkowski
Steve "Madmouse" Brittan
Peter "Hellhound" Why
Paul "Weasle" Daniels
Sean "Tiffy" Murphy

I make the roles unknown simply because thta would give away what this project is about. And suprise suprise, Britian is yet again inadequatte at coping with snow, so I can't get on a train

hurrah
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Awesome. Good presentation for this video too. I like the way the wires change to textured. Like that music.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker