Best Youtube Videos tutorials for Blender 2.6 & 2.7

Cellulo
Lieutenant
Type the number ten into the box: 9

Re: Best Youtube Videos tutorials for Blender 2.6 & 2.7

Post by Cellulo »

-Improved the page for beginners (follow banana man link), added some new links.
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

-Added YanSculpts video tutorials link.
Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by Draise »

Ah yes, Yan Sculpts

Hey, I have been digging around and... have had trouble finding good material on it - but do you have Animation Nodes and Sverchok addon tutorials? It would be great ot have that a separate section - as those addons are SUPER functional, giving Blender Houdini, Softimage ICE and Cinema 4D like powers.

But it's a hard topic to study. I'd give you a beer donation for that if you'd like. :bananadevil:
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

My list is not sorted by modeling techniques because there is too much tutorials about Blender to sort them and they cover a large things that can be made in Blender, and surely there is more to come when the 2.8 version will be out.

Here youtube video list about Animation nodes addon: https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=CAI% ... s+tutorial.

And for sverchock addon: https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=CAI% ... r+tutorial.

All videos sorted by most recent date.

For the moment i'm busy with the creation :bananatyping: of my new homepage "Flat2D.V3.0" with responsive design for all devices, i'm using a free html5 template and modifiy it for my needs and also add new graphics. This will be a big step for my site because the actual design is :oops: .