Kinfolk Halloween

jeffroig
Chief Warrant Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Kinfolk Halloween

Post by jeffroig »

After doing the Kinfolk Thanksgiving, I decided to do a short called Kinfolk Halloween. This is yet a second entree for the FOX/ANIBOOM contest. Take a look and let me know what you think.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1awGM8d9yDw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1awGM8d9yDw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Steinie
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Kinfolk Halloween

Post by Steinie »

Jeff,
You crack me up! My sides hurt too!!! :lol:

OK critique time.
I keep waiting for the poor dog to react or wag it's tail. (both your entries)
What is he saying at the end? It sounds like "Raise your buckets..."? :lol:
I really liked the ground plane moving when he walks toward my relatives house (another Stein) hahaha

The whole time I could imagine you in a closet somewhere with a microphone
saying those crazy lines!
The next day all your neighbors put out "for sale" signs... :lol:

Funny stuff again!
jeffroig
Chief Warrant Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Kinfolk Halloween

Post by jeffroig »

Hey Steinie
He is saying Great Hairy Bobcats.
I could of come up with other wording but my intent is to try and keep it as clean as possible so that all ages can watch it.
In a closet, nope we have a four bedroom house and its just the two of us.
I have converted one bedroom into the computer room and the other is a small studio with green screen and lighting for doing motion capture and audio recording.
As for the neighbors, they dont know yet or atleast I think.
You are right about the poor stiff dog, he does need to do something.
I am working on designing a old hound dog with flappy jaws and long ears that will be used with Kinfolk.
I might just pull off another one for the contest if I get the creative flow going.
This one was started on Friday evening and between several hours of setting up scenes and designing props and 5 computers was finished rendering on Saturday afternoon.
I believe I figured out the best work flow for what I do.
Thanks Steinie.