Barn Buddies

splinters
Chief Warrant Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Barn Buddies

Post by splinters »

No secret Leon...Saul is the worst kind of coward; produces no work of note yet insults other peoples efforts, the type of guy who sends insults from the safety of his computer screen yet is likely to sit quietly in the corner of a room to avoid any kind of confrontation. Worse of all, he just posts pointless, banal and unsubstantiated comments. Perhaps he has some problems; Bi-polar springs to mind but I would still rather he kept his opinions to himself.
And if you are wondering why I am so vexed over just one comment, trust me; there were many more on the Beta and public forums.
Yup, alpha maps for the fire. Snow is transparent layers in Photoshop.

Sorry for the rant, like finding out the guy who got you fired just moved in next door!! I was quite enjoying the new forum....
Prodigy
Site Admin

Post by Prodigy »

Great artwork Paul as usual.. Keep the good work!

:geek: ** Guys! let's try to be gentle and respect others.. ** :geek:
๑۩۞۩๑ prodigy ๑۩۞۩๑
LeonRegis
Captain
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milky Way/4th Dimension/This Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

Post by LeonRegis »

I saw his other posts at Cali Forums... what poor guy...
I don't know if it's right to block his I.P. then he would not bother us again. But seems to be something personal with you, strange :?
BTW those silly (not in the idiot way, but the simple one) rhymes are quite cool for children, they like it... :D
Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi
Prodigy
Site Admin

Post by Prodigy »

No one will be banned, but we need to be friendly with others..

This is a community, no a battle field..

Is difficult to make artwork these days due the lack of motivation.. so push forward others there's no other choice..
๑۩۞۩๑ prodigy ๑۩۞۩๑
LeonRegis
Captain
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milky Way/4th Dimension/This Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

Post by LeonRegis »

No Problems... was suggestion, if he continues to do it I don't see ant choice...
But now is better move on
Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi
Steinie
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Post by Steinie »

He (Saul) is a WUFNIK now that is disturbing.

Did I mention I like the lighting in your last renderings Paul?
splinters
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by splinters »

Nope you didn't Steinie but I'm glad you like them. Hoping that the last image will be something special but, so far, I am a bit stuck.

Leave it with me... :D

Cheers guys, I don't want hostility either...but then I never post deliberately negative comments on other peoples threads. Nothing more I can do.
v3rd3
Lieutenant Commander

Post by v3rd3 »

We can do what others do.... focus on the positive and ignore the negative.... no future response, whatsoever, to the negative will establish the boundaries of the community.

Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
marcel
Captain

Post by marcel »

I understand what you feel. Some years ago I had the same problem with Aniboom: some vile comments, but they still were posted by people who have nothing to show. This is often the common point of these people. They avenge themselves for unknow reasons (?). It is best to ignore them because they love seeing the reaction of their "victims". I always thought that a forum does not win to become too large. Caligari and this forum are places away from all these problems. I hope this will not happen here.
What I prefer in your work, it's really personal and the texture work is pleasant. There is no complex technical, just enough to express an idea. I call this "experience". don't worry, keep the good way.
Design - illustration - Animation
http://www.crea-vision.fr
splinters
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by splinters »

Here is what I have so far...thought it might be better doing something more 'subtle' rather than a big Santa in the picture.

Whadya think?
Attachments
santavisit.jpg