can be gif or jpg.
๑۩۞۩๑ prodigy ๑۩۞۩๑
Tommy
Master Chief Petty Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Barn Buddies

Post by Tommy »

Excellent job!

I feel that the text with the rhymes are very easy to read. They seem to flow out of my mouth like a river. You also have not overdone the pictures through making them too real. I think you have used the CG in a very good way. I like the way you have made the santa as a shadow on the roof. It makes him mysterius as he is in the real world.

It's sad that my children are nearly passed the teenage age otherwise I would like to try the stories on them. I think I have to wait for my grandchildren.

I also wonder about how you can make all your great things at spare time. It's seems impossible for me. One reason is that I enjoy this community and always go in and look when coming home from job and write replys on interesting forums. That's take time but are fun and I'm learning a lot.

About critisism:
It's important to exchange wiews on things and a discussion about making things better and improve the members knowledge about TS. I put images I made into the community in hope that you members will give me positive feedback how to improve my work and it's up to me to decide if I would listen to it or not. Up to now all reply I have got have been very useful.
"Carpe diem"
splinters
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by splinters »

Cheers guys for all your help.

Oh, and Tommy, I couldn't agree more; discussion is great. It's pointless ramblings and insults that don't help...

Can get down off my soapbox now... :D
splinters
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by splinters »

Prodigy wrote:468px × 60px is oK.

can be gif or jpg.
Anything in particular you want in there Prodigy?