Help with goolag drive files.

A place where have some extra fun..
Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Help with goolag drive files.

Post by Finis »

If you use goolag (google) drive and want to help then read below and PM me for details.

I need help downloading aerial videos from a paragliding pilot. He said I can use footage from his pilot cam in my film about that flight.

Problem:
He provided a goolag drive link for the files and I can't access that with my foil hat level privacy and security measures operating. Since it is goolag I added paranoid crazy level 9 which of course didn't help. (You can't access it through TOR unless you jump through hoops and log in to a goolag account which I don't have.) The pilot is not forthcoming with another way to get the files.

Everyone I know also uses such defenses that they can't access it or is unwilling to access goolag drive.

Solution:
I need someone who uses goolag drive to get the files. While I am asking you to something I won't do it is something you normally do (use goolag drive).
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Help with goolag drive files.

Post by Finis »

Update: Nevermind. The pilot has no video of the flight that I want.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
RAYMAN
Captain

Re: Help with goolag drive files.

Post by RAYMAN »

Deinstalled goolag period !
Reason it used lightshot shortcuts...... ! Dont miss it ! :bananamouse:
Could live with Linux !
Live without feetbook and Instagrumpy !
Old man ...used to pay with coins to telephone !
Yup that comes in handy now !
Junk that I dont miss gets out of your way !
Quite frankly thats what I call progress ! :superbanana: :bananaguitar: :bananacool2: