A place where have some extra fun..
Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: My new house is haunted

Post by Finis »

I hope Pugman is doing well.

Ghosts Twirled My Pants

That is a good click bait title. A month or more ago I'm at the toilet. To one side is a bucket to catch drips from a leaky pipe.* I put an old pair of pants in it so drips wouldn't make noise. The leak was gone then but the bucket and pants remained. In side vision, not looking directly at it, I saw the pants rotate some in the bucket. That stopped before I looked directly at it. I vaguely remember a sensation like sleepiness but there was no dizziness. Only the pants moved. No dizzy type room spinning or off balance stuff. Not sure now but I think it was late night so sleepiness would be expected. There was no mouse or other wildlife in the bucket.

*Where is JamesMC? He would make a funny and imaginative joke about "was the leaky pipe yours?".
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

Im not James MC but..thats a wind hose! Common in dessert dry sandy hot hiking :twisted: areas! Area 51? :mrgreen: :ugeek: :lol:
pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

Hi all it goes on .one of the foster kids wanted to sleep in the attic so made a bedroom up there and she gets spooked every nightshe takes it well and laufs it of ,my wife in her buro in our house was sat at her pc and the door handle on a door to a room with nothing init .like a closet,anyway the door handle was moving up and down .also footsteps in our kitchen i go in there and nothing,doors open,lights on and offand bumping noises often .
Theres so much more i cant explain .but its freindly till now ,hope it stays that way
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

its such a shame you cannot film it or something.
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
Prodigy
Site Admin

Post by Prodigy »

:shock: i had some paranormal experiences in the past.. I do not wish it to anyone
๑۩۞۩๑ prodigy ๑۩۞۩๑