My new house is haunted

A place where have some extra fun..
BNG
Chief Warrant Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: My new house is haunted

Post by BNG »

You can make some bread by turning the house into a bed and breakfast for ghost fans; surprisingly, people love haunted houses and such.
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

Pugman? Pugman!!!! are you ok, bro? havent heard you for a while.
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
spacekdet
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10
Location: On the day shift at the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Post by spacekdet »

Have you considered the ghost is just lonely?
I just read it on the internet so it must be true; a woman ended up marrying her ghost, who just happens to be a pirate...ghost. She married a pirate ghost.
So if she can marry one, I don't see why you can't hire yours out to pull in Bed & Breakfast patrons.
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Pugman has been doing many gaming videos on his youtube channel. He has 30 subscribers.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

lol spacekadet :)
who made the wedding possible? a priest? Ya maybe the ghost is just shy to talk and just want to be a friend. He could have a hotel with a ghost. Guests would pay for such thing :))

Finis: i will check his channel out :)
Michal aka bitkar
pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

HE he ill be getting married after 13 years with my women or ghost in the summer ,.
my YouTube Chanel is going realy slow i tryed posting 3-5 vids a day but that did not help.
so i just post when i feel like it .30 subs is ok but not enough i need 1000 ans 4000 hours whatching time in 1 year.
The ghost stuff still goes on it fu....... freaks me out sometimes but im still alive :bananahi:
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

good to hear from you :) try to make friend with your house-mate :) maybe that will help ;)
Michal aka bitkar
pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

hi all sorry iv not been online much here but i look in every day .
My Thing or ghost is getting more active and intence ,my wife works nights this week so last night i was alone ,
i went to bed and About 15 min later the hall light started going on and off for About ten mins i woke up the at 4 in the morning and it hapened
again the i heard foot steps in the atic Apartment no one else was here . my wife came home at 6.30 i said Nothing to her ,she went to bed .
when she got up she said our freind is in the atic again she had also heard someone waliking About.
ist getting freeky
Steinie
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Post by Steinie »

Pugman1 I love hearing about your upstairs ghost! I believe what you tell me however I just don't believe in ghost. To me it probably can be explained.
Assuming that you do have a ghost.... did you ever research your house to see why it is living there?
Did your son witness the ghost too when he was there? If there are footsteps upstairs can you setup a recorder to capture the sound for us?
I enjoy watching the different ghost stories on the tv but do I believe it is real? Nope.

Years ago I was at someone's house that was supposedly haunted. At one time they even had experts at their place with all the equipment. The owner stated that just before I got there the ghost had knocked all these items off a table in the dinning room. They said doors would slam shut around the house. They had seen a shape of a head in their upstairs window when backing out of their driveway.
Did any of this happen while I was there? Nope.

One night I had fallen asleep and during the night an arm and hand landed on my chest. I grabbed it with my left hand and jerked out of my deep sleep in fear! It turned out to be my other arm/hand that had fallen asleep! So I didn't feel like I had grabbed my own hand! :lol:
Did I think it was a ghost...Yep.
pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

Hi steinie, iv tryed reserching the house all i can find out is how old it is .the fisrst half was built in 1820 Fachwerk house

back then it was a farm house in 1975 the Extension was added .the owner of the house bevor us said his auntie lived in it for a Long time
then he moved in after her death . now it belongs to us since 3 or 4 years . when i asked the old owners if there were strange Things Happening here
the man and women just looked at me and smiled no concrete answer but a hint .
justin the son has had a few strange Things Happening. We have Children come here to stay when mama and papas are not good till they find a new home for them . they have also asked who is upstairs i have to lie to them there often to Young for this shit but they ask .
also i here foot steps in the kitchen Always late evening i get up to see who is there but there is no one when this happens i get a Cold chill run down my spine .
the son has a Girlfreind she stays upstairs sometimes she has asked us if it spooks up there because of Things she has seen and heard .
ill have to sit her down and find out what .

to be continued