Short Term Plans

A place where have some extra fun..
froo
Captain

Re: Short Term Plans

Post by froo »

Sounds like a lotta work spacekdet! Have fun and Happy 85th Birthday to your DAD!!!!! :bananacheers: :bananathumb: :bananaguitar: :bananacool2: :bananadrum: :D

MikomDude
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by MikomDude »

Got me some new speakers for my PC. A Logitech Surround Sound System (5.1 which I can easily turn into a 7.1), nothing fancy, it was quite cheap but it beats the speakers I had before (I have had them for like 5 or 6 years and they were already a couple years old when I got them).

So my short term plans are: Listen to loads of music, watch loads of HD movies and play loads of HD games! :bananacool2:

Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

I did a bunch of work yesterday and today. I'm tired but it looks like I'll get most of the weekend off. I plan to go out and get a burger and fries and then just relax.
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.

froo
Captain

Post by froo »

You deserve a break Finis! Enjoy! :bananacheers:

Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

I should work today but I'm tired of it. Going to the mountains with hang gliding buddies. Watch 'em jump and drive the truck back down.

Hope it isn't cold up there. I'm tired of being cold. This Spring has been so cold that a month into mowing season there is still little grass to mow.

Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Going on a short hike. Go east along bottom of canyon then where ever. http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=33.049 ... 10%2C%20NM

Mostly Bureau of Land Management land which is open to the public. http://www.wildlife.state.nm.us/recreat ... /gmu34.pdf

Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

I planned to got to a wedding but ... What's the point of getting dressed up and driving 40 or 50 miles in 93 degree heat with no air conditioner in the truck? The AC needs refrigerant. Even without the suit I think arriving soaked with sweat still isn't correct wedding etiquette. Maybe I can borrow my sister's car. I want my own transportation so I'm not dependent on others to leave.

spacekdet
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10
Location: On the day shift at the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Post by spacekdet »

Time it just right to arrive after the dancing starts. Then everyone is soaked in sweat and you won't stand out.
Long way to go for rubber steam-table chicken, but hey a free meal is a free meal.

Short term plan: finish attaching anchors to the swim raft with the new chain. Tired of replacing rope and losing anchors.
Then shove that sucker into the lake and get it anchored out far enough to get a boat buffer zone back in place.

We'll see if the wooden ladder will last one more year.

Finis, I'll be thinking of you sweltering out in your desert habitat when I test the raft by diving in off of it.

After that the ducks will move in and doo what ducks doo ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Can't have nothin' nice; somebody always comes along and quacks, er, craps it up.

Also, high 5, fellow busted AC car owner. Clutch is shot; no amount of Cold-In-A-Can is gonna fix that.

spacekdet
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10
Location: On the day shift at the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Post by spacekdet »

Headed to the cabin in the great north woods.
It's the height of mosquito and black fly season.
This confirms my insanity, or at least will ensure it by Monday.

Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

If I finish a yard soon enough tomorrow then I'll drive for my hang gliding buddies. They will jump off of a mountain and I'll drive the truck back. I hope the road is washed out and terrible and serious 4 wheel drive only.